Regular Contributor
I ordered the today’s special value Dr. Scholl’s sneaker a day ago. I see that tonight they are going to offer free shipping. I called customer service to see if they could give me the free shipping and they said no not until the item has shipped. The item has not shipped according to my order status. They will not make a note that they will take it off later. They said I had to call back once I knew it was shipped. How will I know it has shipped if they don’t know that on the order status. QVC your customer service is getting worse and worse every day.
Honored Contributor

Re: Free shipping???

[ Edited ]

@Purseone    Order status will show when it ships plus you'll receive an email notification.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

I never receive email notification; years ago I did, but in the last year or so with all the confusion, poor service, NO notifications.  Another serious decline in customer service. QVC is not customer friendly.

Respected Contributor

Are we getting free shipping this month?

Honored Contributor

@maximillian   I get them every time an order is shipped.  You might check your notification preferences and see if you've set them correctly.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

On my screen, it says S&H is $5.50.  Looks like they changed their mind on free shipping for this item.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it should be free shipping and handling because all the other shoes were free. The hosts should have caught it and inquired but didn't. QVC is really missing something in their customer service.

Trusted Contributor

Just now did a live chat and  CS said no free shipping on the TSV.. odd at best since the other Dr, Scholl's do have free shipping. I was on the fence about  getting a pr. but with no free shipping, I'll  pass on this.   Enjoy those that do order.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Don't even bother with the FREE SHIPPING  

I ordered a pair of DR S shoes with free shipping wayyyyy back in MAY

As of today, June 9 I have NOT  received them and there has been NO tracking at all for them.

This was my very last QVC order  untill they straighten out their business!

'

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It says Free Shipping on the graphic and this morning they said these ship for free. I don’t understand the confusion?  I wish they would say if the insole was removable.   I like the shoe but I would like  to insert either the Earth or Vionic arch support insert because I power walk every day and need arch support