Regular Contributor

As of this moment they are showing free shipping. That's a good thing but may prove to be a hassle with orders already placed.

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

It says Free Shipping on the graphic and this morning they said these ship for free. I don’t understand the confusion?  I wish they would say if the insole was removable.   I like the shoe but I would like  to insert either the Earth or Vionic arch support insert because I power walk every day and need arch support

The "confusion" was because at midnight, the host kept saying everything in the show was free shipping but it clearly said $5.50 shipping on the tv screen.  I checked online and saw the same thing.  I ordered 2 pairs anyway.  Just now I noticed that it DOES say free shipping.  I called customer service, held for 10 minutes, and then I was told that $11.00 would be credited to my Visa card.

New Contributor

But now it is free shipping on QVC2, and I already ordered and paid shipping!

Regular Contributor

I ordered the TSV this morning and was charged shipping also.  I called after work and was told by CS that the 5.50 shipping charge will be credited back to my credit card. 

Esteemed Contributor

@sueknits wrote:

But now it is free shipping on QVC2, and I already ordered and paid shipping!

Email QVCsocialteam@qvc.com. They will adjust it for you. 

New Contributor

Thank you. CS is too busy for me to even hold. I will try this email address. 

Esteemed Contributor

Respected Contributor
Maybe Q changed to free shipping during the course of the early morning because they weren’t selling well. They seem to have quite a bit of sizes + colors left. I’m not sure if I even like the look of them.
Respected Contributor
The fabric is made from over 50% recycled material. Before learning that, I thought the fabric had looked a bit stiff. It’s too bad- I was in search for a nice sneaker!