Frequent Contributor

Re: Free shipping on TSV’s

I do remember a period of time when TSVs had free shipping. I was able to take advantage of the free shipping offered recently when they had the Clark ankle boots. I bought two colors, and was happy to save $11. The shipping charges of items are too high. I generally opt to purchase mostly from companies that offer free shipping. HSN has free shipping on $75 right now. I bought holiday gifts and qualified for it, and a pair of jeans and a crossbody bag. Timing is everything. 

New Contributor

New Contributor

free shipping is being offered to new customers until now to January 31,2023. What about the long time (30 years) customers like us???????

Regular Contributor

Get ready as every time the no talk rule is broken around free shipping for newcomers ie made the conditioned mind arises with get over it. I hear the discouragement and went thru my own feeling of it yet this amenity is not offered all. I just heard Mary say this is the day! Free shipping at least on 11:00 am show. I am over it. Contributed my voice on several other posts - can only add I support those that feel discouraged. Wake up call to blow up any illusion that the Q is present for anything but what serves the egoic thought system of business 

Respected Contributor

Free shipping should just be a given for TSVs. The lower price now for many TSVs is only a few dollars; sometimes less than the shipping, or lower the TSV price to include the shipping. They would sell more TSVs for sure. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@girlflowerat home84 wrote:

free shipping is being offered to new customers until now to January 31,2023. What about the long time (30 years) customers like us???????

@girlflowerat home84   I agree, wondered about "free shipping" for all the long-term shoppers. I started out with CVN, then QVC was launched and watched, then several years later CVN was acquired by QVC. Mary Beth Rowe was with CVN, then she was hired by QVC.  Remember when she started, so young and lovely and has remained the same lovely person all these years. TV shopping back in the 80's sure made my life  easier..... 

Trusted Contributor

Seems to me that the TSV are, for the most part, items that would have free shipping anyway.  So as usual, not anything special.

Esteemed Contributor

I paid off my account & put a halt on my card. If there is something I can't live without I'll pay cash. 

Regular Contributor

Personally, I like the free shipping on tsv. It's actually helped being the tipping point deciding to purchase the item. I like my Q card. It's like having lay away. You do have be mindfully the items not shipped or canceled are not billed which is just wrong. That's a warehouse issue/ billing issue that needs to get fixed. Free ship until January for new customers while current customers pay for shipping. I'm not a fan of that. It's no different that a lot of businesses offering premiums to new customers only. To me with some of the other bussinesses it means I have no loyality. With the Q and free to new only, it reminds me not to impluse buy and wait for a free shipping day.

Trusted Contributor

@Trailrun23 wrote:

Free shipping should just be a given for TSVs. The lower price now for many TSVs is only a few dollars; sometimes less than the shipping, or lower the TSV price to include the shipping. They would sell more TSVs for sure. 

@Trailrun23 the problem is, call me a skeptic, but if they start doing all TSV's at free ship I will just assume they built the price of shipping into the item price.  How would we know any differenty?

Gloria