Honored Contributor

@DecorDiva 

LOL! It never fails!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

I thought I heard something mentioned last night on Fashion night that there is something big coming on Sunday January 24, 2021? Maybe free shipping ?

Honored Contributor

Since the holiday ended, QVC already had a free s/h day.  Many people were surprised. 

I would think QVC may routinely offer free s/h days on a fairly regular basis.  

Contributor

Well keeping my fingers crossed !!

Contributor

I saw on the Blue Skies for Me Please blog QVC is offering FREE Shipping on Everything on Sunday, January 24th! Hope it's right. 

Spoiler

Contributor

Yes...I read the same thing !!

Valued Contributor

I saw a new drying rack on Qvc. I already recieved it from Amazon.It was a lot cheaper with free shipping.

Qvc is losing business not offering free shipping more often.

Respected Contributor

@Boy mom of five QVC just announced a flash free shipping event until 11:59 pm EST

Respected Contributor

it figures since I bought stuff yesterday!

Respected Contributor

Now that I think about it,  every year for my birthday I received a card from QVC offering easy pay on anything.   I always think how nice, but don't you check your customer's profile to see that I've never used EP.  FREE SHIPPING would be fabulous and I would definitely take advantage of that.  My birthday was less than 3 weeks ago, and this was the first year I did not receive a card and the offer.  

Maybe instead of FREE SHIPPING, they decided to offer me nothing, since I never act on their EP offer!!!!!!!  Oh well.

Recently I didn't purchase several things because the shipping was so out of line.  They had D&B bags on sale, but the s&h was around $12.  Nope.  Deal breaker.