Super Contributor

I watched the video on the TSV site of Sally (shoe rep) and Jane presenting these Earth shoes. It looked exactly like Sally selling Birkenstocks. They look from a distance just like Birks! I don't see how they can do that.

Sally must be thinking of times past when she was the Birks gal, and now she's selling a copy of the quality shoe she used to sell.

I don't watch Q any more, but look at the program guide and if I see something, I watch the video. This video is just unbelievable. It was a definite flashback and it made me sad for what used to be.

I know I'm being fanatic about this, but it has just upset me for all the bad things that were said when they stopped selling Birks. 

I'm not going to post about this again, and I'm not going to look on line at this brand. They're right in there with mattresses, vacuum cleaners, Clarisonic, and all things that are sold over and over. 

tea

Honored Contributor

There are probably 100 different brands of shoes on the market that look just like Birkis.  You dont have to look far to find them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Im sorry your sad, but obsessing about what was will get you no where.  Too bad you are not more open minded Earth shoes are very comfy and a good product.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Im sorry your sad, but obsessing about what was will get you no where.  Too bad you are not more open minded Earth shoes are very comfy and a good product.

ImaOldHippie, are you getting the TSV clogs?

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1................no I did not order the clogs.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)