Contributor
40 bucks for a flannel shirt wow
Respected Contributor

I don't think the shirt is flannel, it seems to be listed as a poly/span material. 

Honored Contributor

@BicherI don't need flannel at any price.  I do like the jersey knit and find it far more versatile and not at all way too casual for my life.  Flannel is too hot, too casual, and like so much of what's being offered here and everywhere else not of much use for those of us who live in hot climates most of the year.  (West Palm escaped Dorian but temps will still be well above 90 this week.)

Particularly love the chocolate.  Great color for me as are the colors that create the plaid.

Price seems good for me. .

Respected Contributor

@Bicher   This is not a flannel shirt.   It is a jersey knit (soft and great feeling fabric) well worth the price.  Like you, I would not pay $40 for a flannel shirt, but this is not a cheap flannel material.  I have many D&C tops made of the heavely knit and love the way they feel.  I'm always looking for more of the heavenly jersey.

You might give it a try before downgrading this material as flannel.  And as a side point, there are several grades of flannel and the better grades would be more than $40.

I bought 2 of these shirts last year, a grey plaid and a purple and black plaid.  Great shirts.

Honored Contributor

We're going to be witnessing a "plaid overkill" on QVC in the coming months.

Watch ... every vendor will have a version of plaid.

Only plaids I like are Madrass or a couple of the tartan plaids.  

Honored Contributor

I'm not in the market for this but it seems to be that at least the plaids line up at the seams.  I've seen plaid shirts right here on QVC for more money and the plaid doesn't match at the seams.    

Respected Contributor

@Bicher wrote:
40 bucks for a flannel shirt wow

A  true flannel plaid shirt on LL Bean is $50 and up. 

You can find a poly plaid knit shirt at JCP for under $35.

Honored Contributor

Do people even listen or read before they see the $$$$. 

Respected Contributor

Polyester and plaid design isn't that great.

Trusted Contributor

TSV-Zzzzzzz.......