Contributor

I purchased the fitbit tsv and for the life of me I can not get the band to close. The metal clip just will not go through to lock the band. Anyone else have this problem. If I can't close it I will have to send it back. Another question, what if you are walking and your hands and arms are not moving, for instance pushing a cart, baby stroller, pushing a lawn mower. I think I heard some one say your steps are not counting in these cases. This is going to be no good for me as I do all of the above. Thanks for responses.

Respected Contributor
It will get easier. I found if you put one side in the hole and then press down and snap the other side in. Don't try to snap the whole thing in at once. Does that make sense?
Honored Contributor

I had the same issue. I finally got it to lock in the large one and slide it over my hand to get on/off. I was given the suggestion of tying the band to the shoe laces when the hands aren't moving.

Respected Contributor

I had trouble with mine too. Just take it off and snap it all the way closed. That helped stretch mine out a little and then I was able to put it on my wrist and it snapped in easier.

Regular Contributor

I have a bunch of these in different colors. Sometimes they are just kind of tight. Clasp it together where you think you will where it a few times. It will get easier. You do want it to be a good fit and not come open.

Contributor

Thanks posters, I finally got it. I went to the fitbit site and found a detailed explanation of how to get this to close. Thanks