Trusted Contributor

I have been trying to ask a question on the TSV info page. All I get is a white box with red x. Signed in & out, still no luck.

I am not interested in paying for Fitbit premium after the trial runs out. What will I still be able to use this Fitbit for? Don't want to pay for this item & have it be useless if I don't pay monthly fee. I just want to use it to track steps, get text & phone alerts. I currently use Apple Watch but it has to be charged daily. I would be getting this so I could go several days without charging. I've had Fitbits before & didn't pay monthly.

So anyone know what the premium fee is for? 

Honored Contributor

You might want to read the other post on here before you consider todays fitbit.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

@Tribesters   There is a monthly fee of 9.99 after the 6 month free trial. If you go to the page there is a small print that says "Premium Fitbit" and it gives the information you are looking for.

Trusted Contributor

@grandma2pkmh 

I did click on the Fitbit premium info.This is all I found. I just wanted to know what you're paying the extra for. I spent too much time this morning trying to find info myself. Now I have to hurrry to leave for work. Maybe tonight I will have more time to research. Or maybe someone else will have better luck asking a question on the TSV page. . 

58DEC7BC-F830-40A3-92EE-32DBBD73AC84.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Tribesters- Here's what you get with Premium.  You still will be able to use the Fitbit for what you want.

What's included in Fitbit Premium? 

Fitbit Premium includes the following features that are not part of the nonsubscription Fitbit app:

Workouts: Access more than 150 guided video and audio workouts from fitness brands like barre3, Daily Burn, Popsugar and Yoga Studio by Gaiam. You can search workouts by difficulty, and choose a workout plan based on your goals.

Guided programs: Find step-by-step guided programs on topics such as mindful eating and sleep improvement. 

Health and fitness stats: Track activity, weight, sleep and nutrition with your Fitbit and see your progress in the app.

Advanced insights: Get personalized insights like your Sleep Score breakdown and a Wellness Report of your Fitbit stats. You'll also get guidance based on those insights, like a bedtime checklist to improve sleep. 

Mindfulness activities: Find a library of guided audio tracks and sounds to help you calm your mind for sleep, stress reduction and body positivity. 

Premium challenges: Get motivated to achieve your goals with challenges like Get Fit Bingo. Invite friends who aren't Premium subscribers to participate, too.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie     It's always interesting to me thart of the thousands sold here at QVC as well as those sold elsewhere that the complaints aren't much greater than they are.

Maybe that's because many of them, like mine, work.  My problem with it is really just my own sight issues that make reading a small screen annoying.   I don't even like to read my email on my cell the way I once did.  I just wait until I'm on the computer!

I do know that in what was pre-Internet when I was charged with making certain my high schools could write a formal letter of complaint I read that companies receive way more complaint letters than complimentary ones -   and this was before QVC. before Amazon, etc.  For lots of people those were the years when products were thought to be so much better than today's and still there were lots of complaints and many companies had a policy not to answer until they received another post from you.

Makes me not trust all the negativity I read here - apparently there are thousands and thousands of orders, like all of mine, that arrive on time in good condition.   I wouldn't be ordering if I weren't pleased.  I already have a long list of companies I no longer see most years on my credit cards!

Super Contributor

I have an old fitbit, and still love it.  I don't buy premium either.  I would just opt out of it, if you're not good with dates.  They'll charge you as soon as the date is up.  Mine does everything I need for free.  Battery is starting to die after 3 yrears though.  You can't change the battery out, you have to buy another.

Respected Contributor

If you're on Instagram you can contact FitBit...they respond very quickly...

Trusted Contributor

@qbetzforreal 

Thank you! That's exactly the info I was looking for.

Respected Contributor

You dont need the Premium at all.  I was never interested in all that extra info.  Just give me steps and distance and Im pretty satisfied.  But after 4 fitbits and them not lasting very long I switched to an Apple Watch.  My favorite Fitbit was the original one that clipped on to your waist or bra.  Still going and very accurate.