Valued Contributor

Fitbit Blaze TSV presale...?

Is this a discontinued Fitbit?  Thanks for any information you may have!

Honored Contributor

Re: Fitbit Blaze TSV presale...?

Found this on CNET online.

Versa replaces the Fitbit Blaze in the company's line-up. That first-generation Fitbit watch, which had few fans, is now being discontinued.

Respected Contributor

Isn't the Fitbit a dying trend now?

There were so many articles published stating how inaccurate they are.

Just wondering?

Esteemed Contributor

I have the Charge 2 and I like it.  As for not being accurate... it matches what I get when I visit a doctor.  For me it is perfect.  

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Found this on CNET online.

Versa replaces the Fitbit Blaze in the company's line-up. That first-generation Fitbit watch, which had few fans, is now being discontinued.

QVC will probably promote it as the "latest & greatest" with all of the reason you have to have this one.

Honored Contributor

I have the Fitbit Alta HR. It may not be 100% accurate but gives you an idea of how much you are moving or not.

I do my 10,000 steps + per day. When I'm on the computer if it's time to move it lets me know. LOL!!!

It has more to do with movement than steps. If it will keep you moving it's worth it IMO.

At any rate you will feel better when you are moving more.

You know what they say Use It Or Lose It.

New Contributor

I have the new Versa and love it. I am a huge Fitbit fan. I use to have the Blaze but, it wore out. Fitbit has discontinued the blaze. It is funny how QVC is selling them as a tsv. I do not think you can get updates for that tracker anymore. I loved my Blaze when i had it. But, would not buy another one because of fitbit not selling them anymore.
Honored Contributor

@barb40 wrote:

Is this a discontinued Fitbit?  Thanks for any information you may have!

try the Fitbit website

or put your question into the googler

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I almost fell for it but decided against it. The Blaze is I think the first generation fitbit watch. It is at least 2 years old. I have wanted one of thes for a while so I opted for the fitbit versa with the special edition band. The versa is the newest version of the fitbit watch. Yes, it is double the price but it has great reviews and I want it to last a while. I am afraid that fitbit will stop supporting the blaze sometime down the road. The versa is also waterproof. I have a fitbit one that I have worn daily for several years. Time to upgrade I think. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I own a Blaze but never really used it. I had an Alta HR and I was using that and didn't change it..This past Christmas I got an IONIC..because I was able to go swimming with it and all the others(until the Versa) were not waterproof....I was in Aruba for 1 Month  and it was great to not have to remove my Fitbit everytime I went in the water..I love the Ionic,it's very nice looking....and as for accuracy..It's a bit off..I know that I am doing more steps than it is recording..BUT it's fine for me...