Contributor

Re: Fitbit 8/515 TSV which one?

Jay jay I was thinking the same thing I was hoping it was the Fitbit HR. I will watch too. I did by a cheap $20 on sale but cut heart monitor from big 5 which I like. I wear it when I work out . I have Fitbit a Flex.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Best buy also price matches & has free shipping. If you have their card & use it no interest if you pay it off in a certain number of months.  Best Buy would be the better deal.

Valued Contributor

why the heck is the shipping $8.97? Its only $129 for one without a sales price & most places offer free ship on higher price items.

Valued Contributor

@segrl21 wrote:

why the heck is the shipping $8.97? Its only $129 for one without a sales price & most places offer free ship on higher price items.

I really think QVC is adding to their TSV's, either in price or shipping to cover their new flat rate shipping prices on beauty and other items. 

This is a small light weight item and they are charging so much for shipping. I want the Fitbit HR but might have gone with this one if the shipping was more reasonable. I like the easy pays but rather get a better deal and the HR version.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't get why this is "TSV" is such a good deal--it's the regular price on Amazon with free shipping.  In fact, the Amazon price is almost a dollar less. 

For a bit more, you can have the HR. 

This TSV looks like a good deal until you add in the shipping: 110 plus 9 = 119. 

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Plus tax, which adds another $9 for me at least. Quite honestly, the price at my local costco is less and I get cash back. Not to mention, no shipping and waiting for sometimes up to 10 days to get something from QVC.

Valued Contributor

Unfortunately, I've discovered, the Fitbit Charge HR in the size I will probably need is only available at the Fitbit website.  I wanted to use gift cards from Best Buy which would cost me $0 but now I'm stuck.  I doubt the large in the HR will fit me although it seems the large in this TSV would fit me.....why the difference in sizes in the various models of the Fitbit?

I still don't want to order the QVC's TSV due to them charging so much to ship it.

I guess I wait and see. I'm going to stop at a BB today but not confident this will work out.

I probably wouldn't start a workout routine til September so I have some time to figure this out.

Trusted Contributor

If you don't own a smart phone or a computer, can this be a "stand alone" device?  Or do you have to have one of the above for this to work?  Tks!

Contributor

Not sure how this is a bargain - Amazon has the same thing for $118.29 - free shipping w/Prime. This is $118.92. Amazon is cheaper. True, no 5 payments. 

Super Contributor

You are exactly right. I think QVC missed the boat on this one. The $9 s/h fee is too high and bumps up the cost till it is not competitive. I don't care about the Fitbit Star app so for me, I'm shopping elsewhere for this unit. It is a great idea but QVC priced themselves out of this one.