Super Contributor

Fit of Isaac's TSV Sweater (Sizing?)

Did anyone pre-order this.  I'm questioning sizing.  I'm a 36D typical retail size medium.  I am questioning if I should go with a small or medium?  I looked at the garment size and I could do either way.  Medium is a 40 inches in chest.  Anyone know if his sweaters fit overall smaller or larger?  Help!

Honored Contributor

Re: Fit of Isaac's TSV Sweater (Sizing?)

If you are a 36D your chest measurement over your bust  is 40 " so how could you wear a 40" sweater? Clothing needs some ease between your size and the garment.

Esteemed Contributor

I have several Isaac sweaters and have found that the regular cardigans (like the bright flowered ones) tend to run a bit small.  However his boyfriend sweaters run true to size so I would go with your regular size on this one.  Good luck.

Trusted Contributor

@Beeweaver, I am the same size as you and Isaac's shirts in Medium always fit perfectly.

Respected Contributor

Rachel said she was wearing a small, which leads me to believe that it is cut a little smaller.  I am between medium and large and would order a large in the TSV.

Super Contributor

Good Morning all.   I have never ordered any Isaac clothing.   I am small busted 36A but have broad shoulders.   So should I order the size Medium or the Small?   I am thinking that I need the Medium.   Thanks for the help.

Super Contributor

@LIndaMJ wrote:

@Beeweaver, I am the same size as you and Isaac's shirts in Medium always fit perfectly.

Thanks so much for the info.  I'm thinking the 40" chest measurement would give a little room.  I hope just not too roomy.  But the 37.5 on the small might be too tight.  So, I'm going M.  I have an Isaac Boyfreind in a small and it fits great, but this seems to be more regular sizing.  You just never know.

Respected Contributor

@Tallgal wrote:

Good Morning all.   I have never ordered any Isaac clothing.   I am small busted 36A but have broad shoulders.   So should I order the size Medium or the Small?   I am thinking that I need the Medium.   Thanks for the help.

@Tallgal. I would recommend small.

Super Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Tallgal wrote:

@Tallgal. I would recommend small.

Under description of product it says:  To see the specific garment measurements for this item, click here.

Hope this helps.