Esteemed Contributor

Do not buy this product.  I had 2 of them and one day about 6 months ago, I updated both.  They both went blank and were done.  I went on their site and saw a ton of complaints about the same thing.   Funny no one responded to the complaints till today.  Funny now Q has it for sale?   All they would do is give us 35% off a new one.   I am done with them and so are many others.  Stick with Apple. 

Frequent Contributor

I'm still wearing my FitBit, but I will not be buying any more new ones.  I don't like to pay for Premium every year just to check my activities and sleeping pattern.  The screen is not bright at all.  Customer Service is not responsive. It's a waste of money.

Esteemed Contributor

My watch still works after a couple years but once I had to change email address, I no longer receive text messages and telephone call alerts. My goal for floor climbed has not been acurate for a long time. One time it calculated 237 floors climbed. I even tried some suggestions given on the website to correct it. I just wear it for steps and oxygen levels and time. I wouldn't purchase again. 

Respected Contributor

If you're on Instagram you can contact Fitbit ....they respond within minutes for any questions you have..

Trusted Contributor

@Angie168 wrote:

I'm still wearing my FitBit, but I will not be buying any more new ones.  I don't like to pay for Premium every year just to check my activities and sleeping pattern.  The screen is not bright at all.  Customer Service is not responsive. It's a waste of money.

@Angie168 You do not need to pay for premium to check your activities or sleeping pattern.  I wore a FitBit for years and NEVER paid for premium but I still had access to this information.  Also never had a problem with the screen being bright especially when I chose a clock face that had a bright background.

Respected Contributor

I have had my Charge 2 for 5 yearss now (maybe longer) NO ISSUES at all... so, I am to worried to upgrade since all the newer Fitbits have bad reviews, I'll keep my Charge 2 until it dies and then decide what I'm going to do.

Super Contributor

same here!

Esteemed Contributor

I have this Fitbit (Versa 2) -- second Versa 2 for me.  I think that the Fitbits I have had (since 2016), have a relatively short life.  In fact, this one is a replacement for another Versa 2 that died.  Fortunately, I had purchased the insurance, so I was able to get the entire purchase price (minus the insurance cost) back.  So, if you decide to order, I would recommend buying the insurance.  

Regular Contributor

I love my Versa 2 - I've had no problems at all with mine, even after updates. I bought another one today as a gift.