Honored Contributor

Didn't get good reviews.  Watched Pat this morning and she seemed to have a lot of problems with the screen when swiping.  

Respected Contributor

I am going to upgrade as my current Fit Bit, an Aspire was $129.00 and doesn't have as many features.  It isn't waterproof either other than a splash of water. Mine last about three years. My current one is now 8 min. off on time which was four min. off a month ago. Time to get a new one.

Valued Contributor

My original Fitbit was the clip on style and lasted for several years.  I ordered a Fitbit watch from QVC a few years back and it worked for about a week before it died.  Won't order another watch, wish they would bring back the clip style.

New Contributor
Does this or does this not include 6 mon of premium? Sarah said it in the current presentation but it’s not written anywhere else nor has the host said it! Ugh!!!
Valued Contributor

@rms1954  I watched Pat and her presentation as well this monring and I was not impress with this, not sure if I was watching the same one you were but when she tried to demo the presentation by sticking her arm in water and explain that you could shower, swim in it and yet what I saw when she pulled her arm out of the bowl during the demo she had a hard time getting it to work.....

Honored Contributor

@happilyretiredgirl wrote:

@rms1954  I watched Pat and her presentation as well this monring and I was not impress with this, not sure if I was watching the same one you were but when she tried to demo the presentation by sticking her arm in water and explain that you could shower, swim in it and yet what I saw when she pulled her arm out of the bowl during the demo she had a hard time getting it to work.....

I watched her at the start of her and Dan's show.  

Esteemed Contributor

I had the versa 2.  Two of them.  I tried to update and they both went out.  QUIT!   I got online and ithas happened to many.  Mibe were 2 years old.  All they would do is give me 35% off a new one.  Sorry but when hundreds of people are losing their units from an upgrade that is fir bits problem.  I will NEVER buy one again. 

Valued Contributor

There's a separate listing for the Fitbit Luxe at E236125. Reviews (65) and questions are there, at least for now. It has a 2.5 rating.

Respected Contributor

i've had 2 fitbits and currently using versa 2. I would like more features like those offered on the luxe. The price is great but it sounds finicky, like when pat was trying to scroll. Prime days are coming and i think i will wait until then. the q also has fitbit charge 5 and aspire, to check out.