Esteemed Contributor

I actually purchased this thru Kohls on Black Friday for a Christmas gift.

The price was the exact same as today's offer of the TSV. At Kohls, I was

able to get the $30 additional Kohls cash, which was a great deal. I see QVC

is offering 3 months of fitbit Premium which would not matter to me. 

Super Contributor

pdlinda,

I like the traditional watch look of the Versa Lite and Versa 2 but on my small wrist they just aren't working.  My son and daughter-in-law have the latest Apple watch which is big in size (their wrists are bigger than mine though) and a lot more money than I'd ever want to spend on a watch/fitness tracker.  My Fitbit is already shipped so I'll be getting it soon and will see how it compares to the Versa Lite.

Honored Contributor

I just don't believe you get accurate feedback from these devices. I would never rely on the heart rate monitoring or the sleep read out. I guess it's a nice toy for adults and seniors who want to let everyone know what great shape they think they're in, but that's about it IMO.

New Contributor
Did anyone notice how they weren't airing the tsv ? It didn't sell out I wanted to see a presentation of it but every time I tuned in they showed something else???
Super Contributor

I don't see it as a toy but as a device to use to help one focus on being more active and healthy.  I wouldn't rely solely on the heart rate or the sleep status as being as accurate as what you'd get from a doctor's exam or a sleep clinic test procedure.  And, frankly, I'd never go around letting everyone know what great shape I'm in (and I'm not anyway).  It's a personal decision to try a Fitbit and no one needs to know why or what the results are (except maybe my husband as he's wondering what I'll learn Smiley Very Happy.) 

Valued Contributor

I am a real dummy when it comes to Fit Bits. I don't want anything too high tech, but, am.really interested in the part about tracking my sleep patterns and the heart rate. I am a baby boomer and really need to keep an eye on my health. I think I might give this one a try and hope it is not too difficult to figure out.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Contributor

I've had the Fitbit Charge 3 for two days now.  I'm enjoying it!  I upgraded from an Alta (which I loved).  After a recent visit to the doctor, I'm paying more attention to my heartbeat per minute and resting heartbeat rate.  I ordered a nicer mesh metal band from Amazon.  This was a nice upgrade for me -- the Charge 3.