Honored Contributor

The repair cream is something special! I’m sold!

Super Contributor

I've seen special holiday configurations all over the internet this season.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
I had ordered the grapefruit and the cucumber melon and love them both. Today there’s a one day only with other scents. Does anyone who got the Vanilla in the November TSV have an opinion on that scent?
Contributor

The vanilla is a mild scent, not too strong.  But it's a soft creamy scent and if you generally like vanilla scents, I think this one would be nice.

Esteemed Contributor
@Laura14. I have been using the First Aid Ultra Repair cream for years and years and I wouldn’t be without it ever. I order every time they introduce a new configuration. I moisturize my entire body after showering and use it on my legs and arms at night before going to bed. I love it. IMHO it’s the best I like Josie Body Butter but for an every day reasonable and effective moisturizer this is the best
Honored Contributor

@Teddixat  Thanks!  I did order the TSV about a month ago and I am in love.  I especially love the body scrub.  This stuff works so much better than the more expensive body treatment I was using.  My skin stays soft after I wake up in the morning after putting it on after the bath.  

Thank you for recommending it to me. This was a good one to try!  I am sorely tempted by the Beauty IQ steal but I need to hold off until a few more paychecks replenish the bank account.  

Esteemed Contributor
@Laura14. You are welcome. I am so glad you like it. I love it. My sister has serious skin issues on her hands and feet and this helps her so much to keep the dryness from driving her crazy.
Frequent Contributor
I often buy FAB TSVs & ODOs on Q, but there are currently great deals on the FAB website.