Regular Contributor

Laura14: 

"I have never tried this line before.  I have finally gotten to an age where I need to start a moisturizing routine to make my skin look better though.  The price is awesome."

"Would you guys recommend this to a first timer or do you think FAB would be overkill for someone without any real dry skin issues?"

No, No & No! This isn't a drug or something one needs to work up to.FAB is fabulous for anyone, anytime on all body parts! Been a fan for many years & love the large sizes. Try it.

Honored Contributor

@firestorm  Thank you!  

Super Contributor

Oh yeah!  Thanks for you post. I saw a promo for it today.  I have the original.  Has anyone tried the vanilla?   I am wondering how close in scent the vanilla is to Josie Marans vanilla whipped argan oil?  Anyone tried both of these, to compare scents?  Thanks ladies.

Honored Contributor

This is a great product, I have a tub of it sitting on my bathroom sink now. I like this cream because it is healing and not greasy like some creams and body butters. I no doubt will buy the TSV.

Occasional Contributor

Can anyone tell me about the scents?  I have bought the original in the past and I am wondering if the scented versions are a strong scent?  Are they fresh smelling?

Respected Contributor

@Benzmom

I have tried the original which is almost fragrance free, the Green Tea (did not like because it smelled like lemon pledge) and the grapefruit.  I love the grapefruit and ordered it on AD. None of the scents linger too long.  

Super Contributor

Does the grapefruit actually smell like a grapefruit?  I wonder about the cucumber/melon and the vanilla.

Respected Contributor

At one time they offered a Rosemary Mint.  I liked that.  The original, fragrance free is just great and they always offer it.

Respected Contributor

@JesssMe

Yes, it smells like you cut open a Texas Ruby Red grapefruit. It is made from natural grapefruit essential oils whipped into the mixture.  

Respected Contributor

It's far and away the best cream for face and body.  I'm already on the auto delivery from last year, but did a 1 time ship on this to get the grapefruit.  I refill a smaller jar to take to the gym.  I live in a very dry, cold area and at 65 my skin has never been better.  I also use their spf.  Great company.