Honored Contributor

Re: First Aid Beauty TSV - October 6, 2023

I can see buying two huge tubs if multiple family members are to use it.  I can't see buying a year's supply of body butter for just myself.  It's not a BOGO free situation.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is my favorite! Love it and have bought the duo from QVC since 2015 or whenever it was first offered as a TSV. Yes, of course, it used to be 2 duos, 14oz size for $40.00. That was the last time price I bought it in 2021 for $40.00 inclusive of s&h.

If only one person is using, 2-14oz tubs last a long time. Approximately 6 months.

Don't need any more today. But, the price is not as good as 2 for $40, but better than 2-14oz for $70.00! That is a total rip off FAB!!!!!!

I buy original scent as I don't like fragrance. It doesn't have a smell. Great product. My skin loves it!!!!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Years ago I tried this stuff. Didn't do anything for me, didn't like it, tossed it in the trash.  Every time I see this stuff here it continues to be mind boggling buying a first aid cream from a shopping channel.

@PINKdogWOOD   100%  

I thought it was just me.  I also tried this years ago.  It may have gotten rid of the ashiness, but it left my skin dull and lifeless.  I never want slick and gloppy looking skin, but at least I want a cream to help it look healthy looking.  It sat in my linen closet for months until I finally just tossed it in the trash.  

Everyone's skin reacts differently, that's all.

Respected Contributor

@rockygems123 Thanks, that gives me a good idea of what I might get. Sounds like it could be a bit unpleasant, for something unscented. Not crazy about the 'waxy' description, either. That's something I try to avoid. Ugh.

Also thanks to the others who replied. I always have confidence in the great feedback our contributors offer. 

Respected Contributor

IT'S NOT WAXY AND/OR UNPLEASANT! EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT!!

Respected Contributor

Looks as though many of the 5 star reviews are from the FAB website, not QVC customers.

Almost ordered last night, however, I may skip it because I have a stock of JM body butters.  It's head to toe too.  So many are...and I don't have excema.  No dry skin anymore either. Cat Happy

Valued Contributor

I "stocked up" a while back because my husband likess this. I just threw out several jars because they were rancid. 
These are great creams, but they last a long time.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I’m skipping. I still have an unopened in the linen closet with about a dozen JM. Yes I have a problem. I am not a fan of their skin care line so getting off cheap  today. I am hoping either the Q or Hsn will have a Beekman holiday set with the new coconut sc cent.

Respected Contributor

@Quse..in your last sentence..Did u mean to say fab didn’t last a long time?
Valued Contributor

This month I swore off shopping here except for a blowout clearance, as is, or LTS that's been sitting on my wish list. But FAB will break my self imposed restriction. I have other body "butters" e.g. JM, Philosophy, Korres, but this stuff is my "go to" for itchy skin, especially on my feet and legs. It's the only product that soothes the maddening itchyness. I just opened my last tub (which keeps for ages, opened even) and have been hoping for a decent price on 2. My guess is this isn't going to be much cheaper going forward.

I'd leave a 5-star review if the system would let me, but I've been shut out from leaving reviews or questions for months using different devices and browsers. No worries, life goes on.