Regular Contributor

Fitst, I never received my Firestick 4K TSV from Q.  They're sorry, but it was lost & since they are out of stock, they are issuing a refund.  I checked Amazon & for Prime memners, it’s $24.95 now so I ordered it & used my Prime Visa points so it cost me $0.  They also have the Firestock, not 4K for $14.95.  Guess it worked oit better for me....oh, includes a $45 Sling credit.

Honored Contributor

Re: Firestick Amazon Prime Deal

@LIPearl.  Sounds like you got a good deal.  Enjoy your Firestick; I love mine.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I actually have 2 of the old Fire cubes, but wanted this as I have a new 4K TV.  The TV has all the various apps built in, but I like the Alexa remote feature.  I have several echo devices & smart plugs.   I also ordered one of the TSVs for my brother since he has an older Roku.  He received his.

Honored Contributor

@LIPearl wrote:

Fitst, I never received my Firestick 4K TSV from Q.  They're sorry, but it was lost & since they are out of stock, they are issuing a refund.  I checked Amazon & for Prime memners, it’s $24.95 now so I ordered it & used my Prime Visa points so it cost me $0.  They also have the Firestock, not 4K for $14.95.  Guess it worked oit better for me....oh, includes a $45 Sling credit.

i got 2 last year just b/c they were on prime day and now I would not to give them up.  

Contributor

Tried to order but they were sold out. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

I bought 2 of those.... I h ave no idea why...but I did.  I already have one on my TV in my bedroom.  On my big TV in the TV room I have Apple TV.  Sometimes I need my head checked ( over doing stuff).

i don’t know if there’s a wait list but I’m sending one back.  No one I know needs one or I’d give it to them.

They were so cheap I thought for sure someone would w ant it, but no, they don’t.  

If if they don’t have a wait list, I wonder what they do with the ones people send back.......

Honored Contributor

I bought three Firesticks yesterday. ( The limit was three.)

Contributor

How do you get Prime “dollars”?   

Regular Contributor

With a Prime Visa card, you earn 5% on every Amazon order plus lesser amounts on other purchases.  I use it for all my Amazon orders.

Regular Contributor

I figured they’d send me one that was returned.  Now, I don’t even want it.  I received the one from Amazon today in 2 days.  I’ve Ordered quite a few things today during Prime Days.  Prime membership is worth every cent.  I’m disabled so I buy a lot from Amazon as I can’t get out often.  Just Amazon Video alone is worth it.  When I am in the hospital, I watch movies on my iPad & save the $10 a day TV rental.