Occasional Contributor

Does anyone have information about the Fitbit versa that will be a tsv later this month? I am thinking of upgrading my fitbit and have been looking at this one. I wa wondering about the price.Thanks in advance.

Respected Contributor
Related to your post, anyone know if a Fitbit Charge 3 special coming up? My daughter really likes her Charge 2 bought at QVC.
Respected Contributor

I don't know but I have a fitbit versa and I like it. I can see my texts and see who calls me. I can also wear it in the shower. I have the special edition with the extra bands but I don't think the bands are worth it because you can buy after market bands that work just fine. The extra bands that came with my versa are not worth $30. 

Regular Contributor

I would not get a Versa. I bought one when they came out in April and Fitbit is sending me my 4th replacement Versa. I even asked to downgrade to the Charge 3, because I have had so many problems with the Versa. The biggest problem is the battery life not lasting more then 2 days and that is with everything turned off. So pretty much just the steps being counted. The other problem I had with one of them it would randomly shut off on its own. I can honestly say it is one of the worst purchases I have ever made. I have always loved Fitbit but I won't be purchasing from them again because of all the problems with the Versa. 

Trusted Contributor

I have been interested in t he FitBit Charge 3.  The Versa just seemed too large for me.  If there is a Versa TSV I'm curious what the pricing will be, maybe DH would want that one.  We are both in the market for a Fitbit.

Super Contributor

I have a charge 2 and love it. I was going to get a charge 3 for a Christmas gift, but I'm not seeing good reviews at all so far.  A few people said it wasn't as good as there charge 2.