Super Contributor

DON'T knock it till you try it.

This is a great little item. Works great.

Contributor

This is one of the best beauty ""tools"" I have ever purchased. I personally do not like feet with dry skin and calluses all over them - especially when they can be seen. My feet look well groomed after using this.

Honored Contributor

Doesn't even get on my gross radar. Then again, yesterday among a group of friends we did foot show and tell - one foot a year out of surgery, one three months out, and two that need to go. A little mircro-derm of calluses? Small stuff.

I love my emjoy. Also agree with the poster who said the pumice stone is cheaper. It is - but once your feet are beyond casual pumicing and arthritis steals some strength and some flexibility, this device works well. And now if you want to compare prices, it's cheaper than going frequently for pedicures.

Super Contributor

And my derm says a pumice stone creates more callouses with the friction, but he approves the Emjoi because it gets the callouses and rough skin off without any pressure. Didn't realize people were so squeamish - didn't anyone raise kids??{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Ihave a emjoi, and I really like it, it really works,and that is what counts!!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

I love mine and my 20-something girls previously said they wanted it! This is perfect for me to gift to them and I'll keep some of the extra rollers since I doubt their feet are as calloused as mine Smiley Wink

Honestly, since I wear sandals as much as possible my heels tend to get really dry and cracked no matter how much I lotion up. And cracked heels hurt! The Emjoi helps me keep them smooth and healthy. They look a lot better too. I've tried other tools but this is the one I use regularly since it's the easiest!

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

KJPA
Super Contributor

Shawn's feet last night on closeups were just about the grossest thing I have ever seen. OMG... I bet America threw up their cookies seeing THOSE FEET.

Question is... Shawn's supposedly has been using this device for a year or more.. why does her feet look so disgusting STILL??

Contributor
Always the skeptic, I want to know where she gets all that callous to clean off for 24 hrs. Does she put something on her feet to make it look like callous?
Contributor
Always the skeptic, I want to know where she gets all that callous to clean off for 24 hrs. Does she put something on her feet to make it look like callous?
Esteemed Contributor

I have never had a pedicure nor do I have feet like these people showing this gadget.

My feet are smooth as silk 24/7!

I bath with Philosophy products and rub my feet and legs with body butter every so many days, and I wear socks to bed every night.

Never had a problem with rough gross feet like these people!

Nor does my husband have rough feet!

Neither of us walk barefoot so maybe that's why? Or we are just lucky!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles