Occasional Contributor

So much fat shaming here.  So many superior wormen.

Respected Contributor

@jlynn14 wrote:

So much fat shaming here.  So many superior wormen.

I've read every post and don't t see any fat shaming. People are offering opinions about what looks flattering and what doesn't. Who in particular is coming off as "superior" ?

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

I like leggings, and wear them a lot.  I really dislike the TSV....they were not attractive on anyone I saw.  "Sausage" look is not what I want.

Definitely not for me.

Valued Contributor

I can believe many have bought these.  The Spanx sell out like crazy during the Nordstrom sale.  

Hey you, get off of my cloud...
Respected Contributor

I don’t think there’s any fat shaming going on here, I’m a size 4 and I wouldn’t wear them.

Valued Contributor
I don't see any "fat shaming" either. I've lost about 50 lbs and easily have another 50 to go and I don't feel the slightest bit shamed. I think its OK to say if a garment is flattering or not, especially when the topic of conversation is FASHION for cryin' out loud!!!! i love SOME leggings. Not all leggings would be flattering on me and the TSV is a HARD NO. I do not care for shiny clothes.
Esteemed Contributor

@spursfan2 wrote:
I don't see any "fat shaming" either. I've lost about 50 lbs and easily have another 50 to go and I don't feel the slightest bit shamed. I think its OK to say if a garment is flattering or not, especially when the topic of conversation is FASHION for cryin' out loud!!!! i love SOME leggings. Not all leggings would be flattering on me and the TSV is a HARD NO. I do not care for shiny clothes.

Congratulations on your weight loss. I know how hard work it is to loose weight. 

Frequent Contributor

If yo know fabrics you know that a shinny shimmery fabric will show every detail, and for me to wear womethign tight and shinny like these is just wrong.

Respected Contributor

I wear leggings almost every day, and I didn't like the look of these.  I saw them online, and didn't even need to see them on tv to know it was a NO. 

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

I really feel for the models and hosts who are 'sausaged' into these leggings!!   Going up one size might help!  And they might really be comfortble, but they don't look good on every body!!  Said before -- fabric folds, fabric creases and fabric pulls makes the garment look unattractive!

QVC puts everyone regardless of their size into too small clothing, why this might be is beyond me