Honored Contributor

NO, no, no.  The double peplum will surely add weight to the hips.  I question how colors are selected.  Pass.   Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Occasional Contributor

Re: Faux-Leather Jacket 9/17/18

yep, easy pass. that fake leather is much too hot for me too!

Super Contributor

I wish peplum would go away...far, far away. It only accentuates the areas that most women don’t want to draw attention to. And it’s plastic! No thank you.
Trusted Contributor

Jill said they brought in 61 thousand of these.  Curious to see how many will be sold by the end of the day.

Looks like cheap vinyl on my high definition television and the flare out at the hips has to be the most unflattering part of the jacket.

Hubby walked into the room as it was being presented and laughed out loud.

Guess that sums it all up.  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone notice they didn't have any plus size models wearing this jacket. Jackie was in a size 14 and it was tight in the back.  They never fully described the jacket, i.e. zippered pockets, insert in sleeve and zippers on the sleeve. Very poor presentation for customers to have a proper perspective. I noticed many of the larger sizes (18 - 28) were selling out. How can you buy a jacket without seeing it on a plus size model. They really need to discuss the item and not all their stories.

Honored Contributor

@CoffeeNut- You said it all.  I just looked at the presentation and all I could think was "cheap vinyl, horrible peplum".

It sticks out so rigidly and is so short-waisted, I can't see it flattering anyone, not even the slimmest models.  I do know that peplum would drive me crazy.

I love it, when QVC has a TSV that's an easy pass for me.  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

A definite “no” on the jacket.  Makes me claustrophobic to look at the models wearing it on tv.  Just saw the leggings with the pearls...what are they thinking???  This clothing line is an epic fail in my opinion.  

Honored Contributor

I would describe the jacket as a disaster.  Who needs an extra 4" in width at the hips?  All the models are poured into it.  Maybe they thought if they made them obscenely tight, we wouldn't notice the ugly jacket.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

This line should have been discontinued when they got rid of what's her name.  

Valued Contributor

Horrible design and cheap vinyl fabric.  

And while we’re discussong this, why can’t the models wear the correct size?  Not just tonight but they often are wearing a size or two too small.  Can’t button or zip