Valued Contributor

Wondering why the microwave popcorn cannot be offered without all of the additives...just the kernel please!

Esteemed Contributor

I thought i saw jars of just the kernels in the inventory a few weeks ago. Hope this helps. 

Super Contributor
Honored Contributor

It's  the additives that make it yummy and appeal to most people.  Theres6nothing more bland that unflavored popcorn.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I buy popcorn kernels and pop them on the stove and then add butter. 

Valued Contributor

That’s great that they sell the kernels. My concern is that the kernels don’t have anything on the label about not containing GMOs.

Respected Contributor

No thanks. I try to stay away from palm oil whenever possible.

Valued Contributor

I saw the kernels in the jar which I can get at the grocery store and pop in my air popper. I was hoping QVC could offer just kernels with no salt, butter, additives for microwave cooking and then I can add my own real butter and a little salt....maybe next year!

Trusted Contributor

@MaryLamb wrote:

That’s great that they sell the kernels. My concern is that the kernels don’t have anything on the label about not containing GMOs.

Unless it's organic, just about all corn is GMO.  

Trusted Contributor

What's with all the different levels of BUTTER?  How about some with less SODIUM?  I've tried this popcorn and it was way too salty for me.

I cook kernals on the stove top and just add butter and grated parmesean cheese (no salt), but microwave popcorn is so much easier.  But I haven't found one yet that I like as they all have too much salt and hulls.