Honored Contributor

Keep the leftovers for the next day, or the day after.  Popcorn isn't bad when it's a little bit stale!

Respected Contributor

Imagine having left-over popcorn . .       Smiley LOL

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@kutira wrote:

I ordered the movie theater version in January; it was the worst purchase I ever made from QVC.  It was burned, awful, I threw it all away!

@kutira    Sounds like there might have been a problem with your preparation.  I'm feel sure it didn't come burned.  Mine has never burned because I don't microwave it too long. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Posh Poodle - I had that A/D, too, but it's long since disappeared from my order history.  I know it was 30 bags, but do you know if they're the same size as this current offering?

If they are, they need to stop saying it's the lowest price per bag they've ever offered.

I heard her say that and wondered about it, but I don't have any way to verify it.  I'll still go ahead with my order, but may not get repeat orders, if it's true.

Esteemed Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

Imagine having left-over popcorn . .       Smiley LOL

I like the smaller bags 'cause it's only me and my furbaby eating it.  Neither of us likes leftover popcornWoman Frustrated - it' like eating paper!!

Super Contributor

@Venezia 

Hi,

I was happy to double check for you:

So I called my sweet MIL, who I knew would have reserved stock of the AD Farmer Jon's popcorn. She checked and it is indeed 3.5 ounces, the same amount as the TSV.

Now my next AD of Farmer Jon's is still listed Active and incidentally to be shipped April 18th.  I told my MIL that, who is to receive the next shipment. Fingers crossed.

The hosts absolutely need to stop misleading the customers by saying it's the best deal ever. I haven't heard the popcorn rep say that, but I've only caught 2 brief presentations--Leah's and Mary Beth's.

Honored Contributor

@Posh Poodle - Thank you for that information.  Why would the hosts not know better than to give out misinformation like that?  SMH

Well done catching that error. I might email the moderators about it.

Super Contributor

@Venezia 

if you email them, let me know what they say. i caught the "discrepancy" immediately when Leah said it.

Trusted Contributor

I guess they don't care about telling the truth.  I'm surprised their legal dept. let this pass.

Honored Contributor

Re: Farmer Jon’s

[ Edited ]

@Posh Poodle - I just watched David do the final presentation and it seemed to me he was obviously making a point of clarifying that this would be the "lowest price for the year" for this product.  I suspect someone has pointed out the misinformation in previous presentations.

I tried to cancel my order after seeing that there was no butter listed in four of the five flavors in the combo, along with the misleading pricing information, but I doubt it will go through.  If they ship it, I'll keep it, but likely cancel the A/D.  David and the vendor kept talking about the butter in this popcorn, so that's also misleading, now knowing it's palm oil.

I did email and will let you know what I hear back, if anything.  Not sure what can be done at this point but I still felt it was worth bringing it to their attention.

(ETA:  I've just noticed that they've replaced the earlier video for this item with David's presentation.  So someone must really be listening!)