Honored Contributor

I was so hoping it would be the little bags; they are perfect for one.  My hubby doesn't care much for popcorn so a bigger bag goes to waste with me.  I do like the brand, though!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Put whatever is left over in a Lock & Lock ... it will be good the next day 😉

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife - I'm in the same situation, but I've ordered them anyway.  I had this brand quite a while ago and liked it.  I was able to pop one of the bags and split it over a couple of nights.  (Mind you, I could eat the whole bag in one sitting.)

I've gone for the combo, as I'm not familiar with some of the flavors, and I'll see what I think of each one.  Hopefully, I can switch to one flavor for future shipments.

I figure after the year we've had, I deserve a treat!

Honored Contributor

I've bought it twice; the first time it was very good, the second time awful worse than the cheapest grocery store stuff with kernels and hulls in teeth terribly.  I'll pass. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 - If my new shipment turns out like that, I'll get a refund.  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

I ordered the movie theater version...a little salt & butter.  My husband said to go ahead & order it.  He likes having it every now & then.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

I ordered the movie theater version in January; it was the worst purchase I ever made from QVC.  It was burned, awful, I threw it all away!

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 

@SurferWife 

@Venezia 

This is not the best TSV offering of Farmer Jon's by a long shot.

In August of 2019, I signed up for the auto delivery of a 30 variety pack for $29.98 to include KETTLE CORN! The variety pack for this TSV doesn't have it. And it has 10 less bags and is a penny more. When Leah said at the midnight presentation "this is the lowest price per bag we have ever offered" (i.e., at a $1.50 per bag), I was flabbergasted. That is a downright lie. You do the math on my order from almost 2 years ago--after tax, a smidge over $1 a bag. Hello!

I'm still on AD for the popcorn, mainly to send to my MIL because she likes it so much, saying the bag is so full when she pops it and there is a lot less hulls. But lately, Farmer Jon's hasn't been able to fill the AD orders and has had to delay or cancel that shipment.

Food for thought. . .

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 I had the same experience and canceled my autodelivery.  I prefer making it on the stove anyday to microwave anyway.

Honored Contributor

Was going to ask about this product,but you've all answered any ? I might have. Thanks

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.