Super Contributor

I purchased the TSV on 6/16 California Innovations Set of 5 Insulated Market Totes. Amazed at the quality and beautiful prints! (The set designed by Jayne Brown.) 

Also, they arrived yesterday, 6/18!  

Honored Contributor

Loved all of these sets too, almost bought a set myself. @Major Shopper   However, some years ago the Q had a et of two rectangular shaped insulator zip top totes that I bought. Handles on each side along with an adjustable shoulder strap. I keep mine in the car so I load them up after a trip to (grocery store) Aldi's. We have to bag our own items at this store and that's okay by me. 

So I head to my car with my goods, empty the cart and put everything that needs protection headed to the fridge. My totes hold SO MUCH, it's crazy GOOD!!!!

Your new totes will be perfect for so many things, enjoy these. I hope they're as great as the two I have. Not even sure if the brand is the same as what you now have but they are GREAT!!!

Respected Contributor

Now I’m excited to receive mine. I have never bought California Innovations products but these bags were so pretty I bought a set.  I’m thinking of keeping three and giving my two daughters each a tote when we all get together for a family vacation in August.  I’ll see when the totes arrive if I can part with two! 😁

Trusted Contributor
Even the matching ice packs are available now if you are interested in those.
Valued Contributor
I can't wait to get my set, I ordered the coastal. I did want the ice packs but couldn't find the item number. I'm guessing they're sold out
Valued Contributor
untitled, I just ordered the ice packs Thanks for mentioning it. They did sell out the day of the TSV glad they got more in
Esteemed Contributor

I have many products from California Innovations and everyone has has been great.  I have totes like these for two years 1/2 had zippers and the others no zippers and no snaps.  I use them for so many things.  I bought 2 sets for grocery shopping, will share a couple with daughter. 

I do curbside and my market will come to car, get bags, take back inside and pack my groceries before bringing them back to car.  Walmart apparently will offer the same service soon.  

Super Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  I LOVE these totes! I keep them in my car for shopping trips, too! 

Wish I would have purchased a second set! 

Super Contributor

I posted this comment in another thread, but I am thrilled that they shipped so quickly.  I have had many orders stuck 'in process' for weeks before they ship.  My Americana bags are due to arrive on Monday and I can't wait.  I plan to keep them in the car so I don't have to remember to bring them with me to the grocery store.

The prints are beautiful.  I could have ordered a few sets, as it was difficult to choose, but maybe I'll grab another set if/when they go on clearance.  

Honored Contributor

@Major Shopper   I also have LOTS of plastic coated big bags in my car too. Every time I'd go shopping at Marshall's at the checkout line they'd have lots of these bags hanging (only 99cents too!!!) - no way could I not buy another one to carry my goods home in it. Good thing I don't need anymore of these bags because the last time I was there (about 2 wks ago) they didn't have any. I asked the checkout person where the bags were, she said they didn't have any anymore.