Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

FYI: QVC Ordering Problem with TSV-Corky's

I ordered TSV last night - Ham Only with a different St. Clair's sides.  I always look at my order status and nothing is showing up.  I just got off the phone with customer service & she said they are having problems with orders not showing up even though there's an order number assigned.  

New Contributor

Re: FYI: QVC Ordering Problem with TSV-Corky's

I am having the same problem. I got nothing on order status and no QVC confirmation, so I thought I did something wrong and ordered again! I can't  cancel, because they can't find the order!,,

QVC Customer Care

@Texas Gray Wolf wrote:

I ordered TSV last night - Ham Only with a different St. Clair's sides.  I always look at my order status and nothing is showing up.  I just got off the phone with customer service & she said they are having problems with orders not showing up even though there's an order number assigned.  

@Texas Gray Wolf  & @PatMo   I am sorry for this issue, a good indicator that the order did go thru is to check for a pending authorization with your bank, if you have one then most likely it's ordered.  We do on occasion have a delay in populating orders. 

Hope this helps,

Susan 

Super Contributor

@PatMo wrote:

I am having the same problem. I got nothing on order status and no QVC confirmation, so I thought I did something wrong and ordered again! I can't  cancel, because they can't find the order!,,

I did the same thing....luckily, I ordered the November shipment ....hopefully, they will get it resolved soon as this TSV is most important for holiday eating.  When I called them, I also mentioned that I didn't want to receive multiple hams next monthSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I've had a several problems in the last couple weeks with orders not showing up so have ordered again.  The next day both show up.  It's heck get QVC to cancel one.  So beware they will show up.