Contributor

Re: FREE CASEABLE CASE W/ TSV - FIRE... EASY I ORDERED TODAY

Thank you so much.  You are awesome.  

Respected Contributor

I am bummed.  i thought I ordered one and come to find out never went through I guess.  I was wondering what was taking so long. .  I have never had that happen before.

Missed out on special price, color and arriving on time for gift giving.  Last time I do not double check account to make sure it got placed.

Esteemed Contributor

I feel very sorry about that. I  wish you could have seen and read the bad reviews on these casable cases. But, there are many nice cases from Amazon to choose from next time you order any tablet or phone. Merry Xmas to you!

Trusted Contributor

I received my case today, Sunday December 15th and it is in PERFECT condition and looks like what I selected so CASEABLE dot com seems to have corrected any problems that existed in the past.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

Is the coupon code just for free shipping?  I got to completing order and even after entering the code I had to enter my credit card info.  Am I doing something wrong?

Contributor

Still waiting since dec 19. Status never changed. It left the building............and so??????? Glad I bought my own case and keyboard.

I never tried to order my free case until today.  The voucher shows an expiration date of 5-31-2020 (today), but I think my voucher is missing the code.  There is a bar code on the lower right, but that didn't work.  There is another box that looks to be where the code belongs, but my box is blank.  Above the box it reads:  Please note: Letters only.  Does anyone remember whether the code was shown in the box that I described?  Or is it the bar code?  I looked at the item description for E233423 for help, and there is a pdf of the voucher attached to the description.  My voucher looks exactly like it.  I called QVC customer service, but they were no help.  They directed me to call Amazon.  Amazon is not accepting phone calls at this time due to the coronavirus pandemic. I also tried Caseable, but there is no customer service contact info.  Below is a pic of my voucher.  Thanks!

20200531_17545.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

I hope this helps others so I'm posting.  I pre ordered the TSV Fire and I received it very quickly.  Today, I ordered the FREE Caseable and it was a very easy process.

A card is inside the box so look for it and don't throw it away.

Process 

At first, I just googled caseable -- that was a MISTAKE...you will get to the site and their are so many options.  I was note sure which FIRE 10 inch case would fit my QVC Item.

SO....please READ the card...

The card tells you to cleary type in a certain address....www.caseable dot com/fire-hd-10

that address takes you to a SPECIFIC page and your item is highlighted at the top of the screen.

Then you look at the various options...so many nice choices....art, dogs, travel, sayings,

YOU WILL SEE SOMETHING YOU LIKE!!

So I ordered a abstract art print.

SO this is an easy process.

@Happiness Is Inside JOB  The process may be easy, but the results are disastrous! I ordered a case 20 days ago. They promptly took my $39, but I never received a shipping notice, and still haven't received my case! Their customer service is nonexistent. I'm contacting PayPal soon to report the transaction and request a refund!😣

Respected Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

I feel very sorry about that. I  wish you could have seen and read the bad reviews on these casable cases. But, there are many nice cases from Amazon to choose from next time you order any tablet or phone. Merry Xmas to you!

I wish I'd seen and read those negative reviews before I placed an order! They've had my money for three weeks, but have yet to email a shipping notice, or any communication for that matter. They don't respond to any communication! The website brags about great customer service and fast shipping! I beg to differ! @apple1964 

Respected Contributor

@ReeCo wrote:

I never tried to order my free case until today.  The voucher shows an expiration date of 5-31-2020 (today), but I think my voucher is missing the code.  There is a bar code on the lower right, but that didn't work.  There is another box that looks to be where the code belongs, but my box is blank.  Above the box it reads:  Please note: Letters only.  Does anyone remember whether the code was shown in the box that I described?  Or is it the bar code?  I looked at the item description for E233423 for help, and there is a pdf of the voucher attached to the description.  My voucher looks exactly like it.  I called QVC customer service, but they were no help.  They directed me to call Amazon.  Amazon is not accepting phone calls at this time due to the coronavirus pandemic. I also tried Caseable, but there is no customer service contact info.  Below is a pic of my voucher.  Thanks!

20200531_17545.jpg

@ReeCo  Did you order the case directly from Caseable? I can't get any response from them regarding my missing order/case.😭