Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,874
Registered: ‎10-03-2011

Re: FOREO LUNA Facial Cleanser TSV 5/3


@SilleeMee wrote:

What is that hot-pink flat thing laying next to the Luna?


@SilleeMee I wonder if it's for travel or for cleaning makeup brushes?

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,264
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: FOREO LUNA Facial Cleanser TSV 5/3


@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

Is there a benefit to using this instead of a washcloth, water, and cleanser?

 


@Iwantcoffee  IMO, a silicone sonic cleansing tool does a better job of cleansing than a washcloth.  It can provide some mild exfoliation as well, and thr back side of these devices can be used for facial massage and to help skincare treatments get rubbed in.  Like I said in my earlier post, the Foreo is more costly that you need to spend.for an effective device. And this particular one is a mini, not full size.


Thank you @JeanLouiseFinch!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,874
Registered: ‎10-03-2011

Re: FOREO LUNA Facial Cleanser TSV 5/3


@SilleeMee wrote:

Just so everyone knows...

 

Cleansing oils and cleansing balms (oil-based) should not be used with silicone brushes. The oil will cause the silicone to breakdown and ruin the surface of the device. I found that out the hard way when my Pop Sonic Spade started to shed some of the bristles. If you insist on using oil-based cleansers with a silicone brush then at least wash it off with some regular cleanser before putting it away. That's what I'm doing and it seems to be fine. Leaving oil on silicone for long periods of time is when you will run into problems with the silicone degrading so wash it off when you're done.... a double-cleanse for your brush.Woman Wink

 

ETA- 

The oil cleanser 'warning' is mentioned on Foreo's website under their FAQ section.


Some things to add from their supplied FAQ's:

8FCC443D-120D-40C2-A0D3-0B49ACAE989B.jpeg

 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 880
Registered: ‎03-18-2010

Re: FOREO LUNA Facial Cleanser TSV 5/3

I got a Beauty 360 sonic facial brush for less than $15 at CVS a couple of years ago and it works fine. I’ve watched the Foreo Luna presentations for years and I can’t tell the difference in the two.
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,636
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: FOREO LUNA Facial Cleanser TSV 5/3


@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Pecky I just ordered....it should be here Monday, May 2nd!  I really like my Glow Baby cleanser and looking forward to using it with the sonic facial cleanser.  Good luck to both of us!  


@phoenixbrd Did you get facial tool? I got mine yesterday and tried it last night and was really pleased with it.  My face was glowing and felt so clean.  You can't beat it for the price.  

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,874
Registered: ‎10-03-2011

Re: FOREO LUNA Facial Cleanser TSV 5/3


@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Not worth the cost.  There are numerous inexpensive options, in assorted shapes and colors, on Amazon, that do the same thing.  I just bought one a few minutes ago that's an Amazon Daily Deal today, and it was only $10.99 (reg. $23.99)


My new cleansing tool arrived yesterday.  It had some charge already but I gave it a full charge and used it the first thing this morning.  It's got power!  There are multiple vibration settings.  I'll really like the shape.  The back side can be used for facial massage, and the metal tip is for massaging the under eye area.  A great purchase for me and only $11 and change.  It's still on sale today. 🤷‍♀️

191C6970-3805-41ED-A530-09929949C559.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,636
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: FOREO LUNA Facial Cleanser TSV 5/3


@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Not worth the cost.  There are numerous inexpensive options, in assorted shapes and colors, on Amazon, that do the same thing.  I just bought one a few minutes ago that's an Amazon Daily Deal today, and it was only $10.99 (reg. $23.99)


My new cleansing tool arrived yesterday.  It had some charge already but I gave it a full charge and used it the first thing this morning.  It's got power!  There are multiple vibration settings.  I'll really like the shape.  The back side can be used for facial massage, and the metal tip is for massaging the under eye area.  A great purchase for me and only $11 and change.  It's still on sale today. 🤷‍♀️

191C6970-3805-41ED-A530-09929949C559.jpeg


@JeanLouiseFinch What is the name of the brand?  I like this one.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,177
Registered: ‎03-27-2010

Re: FOREO LUNA Facial Cleanser TSV 5/3

@Pecky   Just got mine yesterday...using for the first time this morning.  Looks just like the $70 model.  So pleased....we will have glowing faces!🥰. 

 

@SilleeMee special thanks!👏

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,874
Registered: ‎10-03-2011

Re: FOREO LUNA Facial Cleanser TSV 5/3


@Pecky wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Not worth the cost.  There are numerous inexpensive options, in assorted shapes and colors, on Amazon, that do the same thing.  I just bought one a few minutes ago that's an Amazon Daily Deal today, and it was only $10.99 (reg. $23.99)


My new cleansing tool arrived yesterday.  It had some charge already but I gave it a full charge and used it the first thing this morning.  It's got power!  There are multiple vibration settings.  I'll really like the shape.  The back side can be used for facial massage, and the metal tip is for massaging the under eye area.  A great purchase for me and only $11 and change.  It's still on sale today. 🤷‍♀️

191C6970-3805-41ED-A530-09929949C559.jpeg


@JeanLouiseFinch What is the name of the brand?  I like this one.


@Pecky  Do your search on Sonic Cleansing Brush IPX7 and scroll down.  You should be able to find it. It says Limited Time Deal so I don't know how long it'll last at that price. It also only has a few reviews but I was willing to gamble and I think it paid off. Hope so, anyway.  I like it so far.  

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,636
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: FOREO LUNA Facial Cleanser TSV 5/3


@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Not worth the cost.  There are numerous inexpensive options, in assorted shapes and colors, on Amazon, that do the same thing.  I just bought one a few minutes ago that's an Amazon Daily Deal today, and it was only $10.99 (reg. $23.99)


My new cleansing tool arrived yesterday.  It had some charge already but I gave it a full charge and used it the first thing this morning.  It's got power!  There are multiple vibration settings.  I'll really like the shape.  The back side can be used for facial massage, and the metal tip is for massaging the under eye area.  A great purchase for me and only $11 and change.  It's still on sale today. 🤷‍♀️

191C6970-3805-41ED-A530-09929949C559.jpeg


@JeanLouiseFinch What is the name of the brand?  I like this one.


@Pecky  Do your search on Sonic Cleansing Brush IPX7 and scroll down.  You should be able to find it. It says Limited Time Deal so I don't know how long it'll last at that price. It also only has a few reviews but I was willing to gamble and I think it paid off. Hope so, anyway.  I like it so far.  


@JeanLouiseFinch Thanks, I found it.  I ordered it for my sister.  I should get another one for me at that price.