Honored Contributor

Re: FOREO LUNA Facial Cleanser TSV 5/3

@SilleeMee @Kachina624 @brandiwine @jlkz @JeanLouiseFinch 

Enuf said...I'm off to Anself for $20....thanks!

Honored Contributor

I use the Pop Sonic Spade and ❤️❤️❤️ it!  I like that it has a handle.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@SilleeMee @Kachina624 @brandiwine @jlkz @JeanLouiseFinch 

Enuf said...I'm off to Anself for $20....thanks!

@phoenixbrd 

Anself makes a different one than I have but I'm sure whatever you find will be great. I own 2 Anself silicone brushes and they still work after several years. I also use a Pop Sonic Spade...that one has a handle on it so it's easier for me to hang on to.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   It seems yours isn't made anymore, but I was able to find a similar EZ Basics....over 8,000 reviews on Amazon.  It's $25.00.  Most of the reviews are really good, but several also say it "broke" and didn't last but a short period of time.  I really want to try this with my Glow cleanser so I'll take the risk.

Thanks, as always, for the information. 🙏🏼 

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@SilleeMee   It seems yours isn't made anymore, but I was able to find a similar EZ Basics....over 8,000 reviews on Amazon.  It's $25.00.  Most of the reviews are really good, but several also say it "broke" and didn't last but a short period of time.  I really want to try this with my Glow cleanser so I'll take the risk.

Thanks, as always, for the information. 🙏🏼 

@phoenixbrd I saw that one as well and have it in my cart.  The price seems really good.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky I just ordered....it should be here Monday, May 2nd!  I really like my Glow Baby cleanser and looking forward to using it with the sonic facial cleanser.  Good luck to both of us!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just so everyone knows...

Cleansing oils and cleansing balms (oil-based) should not be used with silicone brushes. The oil will cause the silicone to breakdown and ruin the surface of the device. I found that out the hard way when my Pop Sonic Spade started to shed some of the bristles. If you insist on using oil-based cleansers with a silicone brush then at least wash it off with some regular cleanser before putting it away. That's what I'm doing and it seems to be fine. Leaving oil on silicone for long periods of time is when you will run into problems with the silicone degrading so wash it off when you're done.... a double-cleanse for your brush.Woman Wink

ETA- 

The oil cleanser 'warning' is mentioned on Foreo's website under their FAQ section.

Trusted Contributor

I have a little Forea Luna and love it. It has laready lasted much longer than my pricey Clairisonic did. Handy, holds a charge like crazy, efficient, compact--I really enjoy mine.

Respected Contributor

Is there a benefit to using this instead of a washcloth, water, and cleanser?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

Is there a benefit to using this instead of a washcloth, water, and cleanser?

@Iwantcoffee  IMO, a silicone sonic cleansing tool does a better job of cleansing than a washcloth.  It can provide some mild exfoliation as well, and thr back side of these devices can be used for facial massage and to help skincare treatments get rubbed in.  Like I said in my earlier post, the Foreo is more costly than you need to spend for an effective device. And this particular one is a mini, not full size.