Honored Contributor

Re: FOREO LUNA Facial Cleanser TSV 5/3

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I like the shape of your new IPX7 brush. On Walmart's site there is an Anself brand which looks identical to that one for under $14 and it ships free.  Comes in two different blue options. The pink ones are sold out.

Anself Silicone Facial Cleansing Brush Eye Massager with Vibration Electric Face Massager Scrubber for Gentle Exfoliatin

Anself Silicone Facial Cleansing Brush Eye Massager with Vibration Electric Face Massager Scrubber for Gentle Exfoliatin

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

What is that hot-pink flat thing laying next to the Luna?

Looks like a resting pad.

Esteemed Contributor

Remember Pop Sonics The Leaf? I have that from QVC, works fine

and holds the charge for months also. So similar.

TSV 1.jpg

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch THANK YOU for your suggestion.  I immediately found it based on your help and ordered.  I hope it's as good as you say since I've never used an item of this kind.  Great price,  especially if it works for me and I like it.    I hope you're happy with your as well. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nyc1 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch THANK YOU for your suggestion.  I immediately found it based on your help and ordered.  I hope it's as good as you say since I've never used an item of this kind.  Great price,  especially if it works for me and I like it.    I hope you're happy with your as well. 

You bet, @nyc1!  I hope so too!  At least it wasn't a huge investment if it doesn't last long.  Aside from the dud from Consult Beaute, the knock-offs I've had in the past have lasted a long time and stayed charged for months.  Fingers crossed 🤞.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

You bet, @nyc1!  I hope so too!  At least it wasn't a huge investment if it doesn't last long.  Aside from the dud from Consult Beaute, the knock-offs I've had in the past have lasted a long time and stayed charged for months.  Fingers crossed 🤞.

@JeanLouiseFinch   Got it yesterday, charged it and will use tonight.  I'm impressed so far by the feel and quality of the piece.  Got the pink, but I see they have the blue available now so I may go back for another and either gift it or keep it as a back up.  Again,  thanks.