FOREO LUNA Facial Cleanser TSV 5/3

[ Edited ]

Today's Special Value - Tuesday, May 3, 2022

A-555636 FOREO LUNA mini 2 T-Sonic Facial Cleansing Tool

Choice of: Fuchsia, Sunflower Yellow, Aquamarine or Pearl Pink

QVC Price: $89.00 TSV Price: $69.96

Respected Contributor

Re: FOREO LUNA Facial Cleanser TSV 5/3

When Clarisonic closed, the Swedish company, Foreo, offered a generous coupon to the Cl. users for the full-sized model.  I have used it since then and posted about its benefits ( no brushes to buy; higher rpm's; antimicrobial; designed to fit in the hand; gets into the crevices, etc ).

The charge lasts....I have only charged it once and use it every night.  Takes up very little space....the mini will take up even less.  Doesn't need to be plugged in.  Easy to pack.

Effects:  my skin got cleaner and smoother almost immediately.  For the liquid cleanser I use Dr. Denese or whatever is available.

Definitely worth a try.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

@jlkz   Thank you for your comments.  I was wondering if it was worth it to spend $70 on a mini face cleaner.  Does the full size make any difference in the efficacy of the facial cleaner.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought a Foreo Luna Mini (it's larger than that Mini-2) when it first came out years ago. Paid $100 for it. Lasted for about two years and then died. I wanted to get another one but didn't want to spend another $100 so I found a dupe, for $20, on Amazon and it works just as good. The dupe was made by Anself company and it looked and operated identically to the Foreo.

Respected Contributor

I have had a Foreo Luna for about 4 years and it works really well. Holds a charge for a long time.  I bought the brand name because I happened to find a good deal at the time and it has held up well with no problems.  I have used it with several different washes (but not oils). 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

@phoenixbrd 

I think it would do the same type job....the smaller version would probably be easier to get into the nooks and crannies.  The cleaning depends on circling over the skin.  For those with smaller hands, the mini may be better. 

( my glove size is 9 but I am getting the mini for the shore house....some day I will forget to pack it and I'll be without it for a time at home ! )

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

I bought a knock off one from Amazon as well.  It's been many years and it still works like a charm.  Best device I've ever owned.  It's clean and fresh everytime.  Great tool.

Honored Contributor

What is that hot-pink flat thing laying next to the Luna?

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I bought a Foreo Luna Mini (it's larger than that Mini-2) when it first came out years ago. Paid $100 for it. Lasted for about two years and then died. I wanted to get another one but didn't want to spend another $100 so I found a dupe, for $20, on Amazon and it works just as good. The dupe was made by Anself company and it looked and operated identically to the Foreo.

@SilleeMee    That's what I did when I needed a new scrubber, found one on Amazon.  They have quite a selection and they're very inexpensive.  Mine has about four speeds and I've been using it for about a year.  Charge lasts a long time.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not worth the cost.  There are numerous inexpensive options, in assorted shapes and colors, on Amazon, that do the same thing.  I just bought one a few minutes ago that's an Amazon Daily Deal today, and it was only $10.99 (reg. $23.99)