Honored Contributor

Good morning fashion ladies.  I received my Fly London TSV yesterday, and I absolutely LOVE them.  Due to having a fair amount of pairs of the brand, I knew to get a size 38 vs. a 39.  Oftentimes in EU sizing, I take a 39--Birki-Alegria-Dansko-etc. 

I ordered a 38 and they fit perfectly.  I ordered the luna, but they sent me the yellow color.  I actually really like the yellow ones and may keep both.  They are sending me the luna.

I love the fit and the style.  The reviews, however, are just awful.  I wonder if it's because they are running a bit larger or maybe because they run a bit more narrow. I'm not sure.  I have a medium foot and a semi-high arch so they fit me perfectly.

I think the quality is every bit as good as my other 6 or so pairs of Fly London that I own. I will definitely not send these back and look for them in other colors on the "as is" page.

Did anyone else receive theirs and what is your feedback?  I'm just curious.  I think if one has a wider foot, they may not work. !

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: FLY LONDON TSV...REVIEW...

I have 8 pair of Fly Londons and love all of them. I really wanted the yellow, luna, and blue (to wear with jeans). I have every other color.

This brand is my go to for all day comfort when I want a little height. I also have the flat sandals.

I regret not ordering.

Sorry it's not a review of the TSV but I am passionate about this brand...and nothing is better than a comfortable cute shoe.

Trusted Contributor

The three pair I received are all going back.  There is no arch support.....indicated by a large gap where arch meets footbed.  I am highly disappointed.  I like the lemon, the red is ok, didn't open the blue box.  An arch support didn't work, it shows too much.  At this price point, I expected great footwear.  Mine are size 37, the fit is good.  I wear 6.5-7.  They were shipped from QVC returns, boxes all beat up due to thin cardboard. Shoddy shipping. Label was paper, return not a stick on label. 

@winamac1  I am very happy yours are working out for you!  

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

The three pair I received are all going back.  There is no arch support.....indicated by a large gap where arch meets footbed.  I am highly disappointed.  I like the lemon, the red is ok, didn't open the blue box.  An arch support didn't work, it shows too much.  At this price point, I expected great footwear.  Mine are size 37, the fit is good.  I wear 6.5-7.  They were shipped from QVC returns, boxes all beat up due to thin cardboard. Shoddy shipping. Label was paper, return not a stick on label. 

@winamac1  I am very happy yours are working out for you!  

Sorry they didn't work Dawniee. Mine are super comfy and fit perfectly! Oh well...money saved for you!!!

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 - thx for the review.  Haven't tried this brand yet, but I've been tempted! Have a fsbulous weekend!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 - thx for the review.  Haven't tried this brand yet, but I've been tempted! Have a fsbulous weekend!!!

You too Chi!

thanks!

Honored Contributor

I received mine a few days ago and sent them back todaySmiley Sad

I ordered Luna and love the color and they looked adorable on.  The back strap was digging into the back of my foot it was just to tight.  Everything else was perfect.  I walked around the house in them for 15 minutes and started to get a blister.  I'm so sad I had to send them back.

Respected Contributor

FLY LONDON is a great brand. I did not buy the TSV as I did not care for that particular style, but I have 8 pairs.  They are all beyond comfortable.

Trusted Contributor

@winamac1: After reading your post I read the reviews. Holy smokes the majority really are negative, very negative.

Ordered the 6 in red and waiting for them to arrive next week.

I guess I was especially surprised at how many remarked about how hard they are.

I thought they were supposed to be easy on the bottom of the foot.

I know there's no arch support which disappointed me but plan on putting in my own.

I've wanted to try Fly London for quite a while so this was my chance.

If they don't work out I won't be taken by surprise but still am thinking positive. Really looking forward to getting them.

If I do have to return due to the same issues people wrote about I will at least have been able to finally try on a pair. Kind of an expensive try on experience though.

Keeping fingers crossed

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@winamac1: After reading your post I read the reviews. Holy smokes the majority really are negative, very negative.

Ordered the 6 in red and waiting for them to arrive next week.

I guess I was especially surprised at how many remarked about how hard they are.

I thought they were supposed to be easy on the bottom of the foot.

I know there's no arch support which disappointed me but plan on putting in my own.

I've wanted to try Fly London for quite a while so this was my chance.

If they don't work out I won't be taken by surprise but still am thinking positive. Really looking forward to getting them.

If I do have to return due to the same issues people wrote about I will at least have been able to finally try on a pair. Kind of an expensive try on experience though.

Keeping fingers crossed

I love mine Sadie. I want all the colors.  I own around 6 pairs of FLY LONDON, and these are awesome and cute and trendy. I hope that you like them! i love mine!