Esteemed Contributor

Re: FIRST AID BEAUTY TSV 11/17 - any idea?

[ Edited ]

The tsv is tempting- it's a really good value. But I'm working on so many body butters and body creams  [FAB and other brands]  still!! Maybe I'll be ready for next years FAB tsv... Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

QVC  has already issued a credit to me because of the price difference. I received the Green Tea and Lemon. I really like the scent.

I didn't rea!ize that the TSV was on auto de!ivery when I ordered from the Insider. I called CS to ask if I could change to auto de!ivery. They had to send the request to corporate. Hopefully, I can.

Trusted Contributor

love this!  tried it and liked it so much, i ordered awhile ago the 2 jumbo jars of the pink grapefruit scent, just opened it last night.. love the smell, but they're not offering that scent this time... i used it all over when i got out of the shower.. and i love it as a hand cream.. you wont be dissapointed............

Super Contributor

Regular Contributor

@pupwhipped I went to Ulta Today and didn’t see what was so special about this First Aid Beauty cream. I too use Cerave and can’t tell any difference in feel and Hydration. I actually took some Cerave that Ulta had as a tester and actually liked the Cerave better. My dermatologist recommended Cerave also. So glad I stopped at Ulta before I bought this TSV and saved my money. Just my opinion.
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Jjb9699 -

FYi........My experience with MD's, specifically dermatologists, they seldom, if ever, will recommend a product other than something you can get in a drug store. 

Regular Contributor

bonappetit-
FYI....I don’t agree. This has not been my experience. My derm recommends products that work and a lot of good products are sold at a drugstore. I have used high end prescriptions and cheaper products sold at drugstore and all have worked for me. I trust my Derm more than a “TV Shopping Channel “. Also I was just putting my input to a question that was asked on this forum.
Super Contributor

Jjb9699, perhaps you misunderstood my statement: MD's, specfically derms, seldom if ever recommend anything other than DRUG STORE OTC or Perscription products.  Just my experinece with derms for many, many years. That's it. No argument please. My experience. Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Wow, what great reviews on both the product & scents! Thanks!

I must say, I was tempted when I saw the TSV but did not take the time to watch a presentation or read this thread earlier. I am glad I didn't because I now know I want to try First Aid Beauty but I also know the TSV is too much product for me to order, especially right now.  

I've got dry skin because of the change in seasons but I also know I am not consistent in using the body creams I already have. So, I am going to work at using the ones I have (I know it will help) and plan to try First Aid when I start to run out of body creams.  

In the meantime, I look forward to reading more reviews...and I think I'll sample FAB next time I stop in at Ulta. 

New Contributor

I just got the TSV in November and I am in love with First Aid hand cream. I was nervous about the scents and ordered the unscented set. Would love to see a TSV with multiple 2 ounce tubes in all the different fragrances, I love the big tub, but would appreciate multiple tubes to put in my purse, car, etc. Thanks!