Respected Contributor

Re: FIRST AID BEAUTY TSV 11/17 - any idea?

[ Edited ]

For all those who ordered early though the Insider (like me) check your order. The price is lower now and with free shipping. I paid $42 + $3 s/h. I called CS to get a  refund and to adjust my auto deliveries to the correct price.

@nyc1 @Diamondbabe @Bellini13 @NAES1

Trusted Contributor

Have never bought this brand but was impressed with all the great reviews. I have 66year old dry skin all over plus one of my sister-in laws is going through chemo right now so I thought this is a perfect time to jump in. Am getting the regular as I take it it’s unscented. Even DH is complaining about itchy dry winter skin already so I’m hoping he lives it too.

New Contributor

Great! Ideal for sensitive skinSmiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

ezbeinggreen, U R so right! What a surprise for me! The start of this post I thought SilleeMe was touting one jar of the 14 oz along with a one tube of First Aid.

I placed my order along with Auto Delivery. I so love this product. It's great for sensitive skin. But, I have to say as someone who has eczema,topical dermatitis, it is NOT the answer. Prescription only will heal this scourge.

Super Contributor

I thought the same iceberg! Love, love this product! Thank U QVC!

Honored Contributor

The vanilla is gross--there is no hint of a vanilla scent at all- had to re read the label to make sure it was vanilla--maybe  got a bad batch, but just nasty!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@kyreb wrote:
I received a sample in the mail of the green tea Lemon and the smell was awesome. While I could not recognize the scent when I saw what it was - I said “of course” - fresh and clean. I liked the sample so much will probably get the tsv

@kyreb  I never get samples...  did you get it from QVC or directly from FAB?  Thanks for letting us know about the scent.  I actually love their unscented.

@nyc1,

I HAVE '........NEVER.......' RECEIVED 1 SAMPLE OF ANYTHING FROM QVC!

nyc1, 

"if possible, always GO to Ulta's or Sephora's and they GLADLY will give you many samples of skincare, NOT make up or its equal, though".

...LARGE ITEMS! Only, that I find convenient.. QVC.

???????????????????????????????????????

Have no idea.

QVC, in my opinion, is not the same as..

from 3 years ago.

Respected Contributor

Can anyone out there compare this TSV cream to CeraVe's moisturizing cream? That's been my go to moisturizer pretty much. I've tried Josie Maran's body butters but they are too greasy for me...they just don't sink into my skin.

Thanks to anybody with a comment. 

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Can anyone out there compare this TSV cream to CeraVe's moisturizing cream? That's been my go to moisturizer pretty much. I've tried Josie Maran's body butters but they are too greasy for me...they just don't sink into my skin.

Thanks to anybody with a comment. 

@pupwhipped I can't compare to CeraVe, since I've never used it, but I can tell you that this moisturizer is completely different in feel than JM. It sinks in very quickly and is absolutely not greasy or sticky at all.  

Honored Contributor

@ezbeinggreen wrote:

@bonappetit I have the same two 14 oz jar set on A-D.  I was getting nervous there would be no FAB holiday TSV this year and just last week I placed a double order so I wouldn't run out over the year.   This new TSV is actually a better deal.  You get two 14 oz jars PLUS two of the 2 oz travel tubes for a few dollars less than what we paid for the previous TSV.   I am kind of annoyed I didn't wait because I literally just received my four new 14 oz jars yesterday, but the old TSV was still a great deal (and less than 1 jar at a retail store).  I think I am going to order this new TSV anyway and just give a jar or two away as Xmas gifts.   I want this new config on A-D! 

@ezbeinggreen - I am too! I was able to stop mine in time, but had my AD shipped and then this showed up I would not have been happy. I guess there is nothing we can do about it. But it would have been sad for me to receive the old one, open them and start using them, and then less than a week later see this one pop up! This set is a better one of the two, with the travel sizes included. 

I love this for me, and for DS who is away at college with his very dry sensitive skin. He is fine using the original formula; I keep the scented one (rosemary mint). I did try the new green tea lemon this time, but I'm sure we will use all of them. Smiley Happy