Occasional Contributor

Re: FIRST AID BEAUTY TSV 11/17 - any idea?

@bonappetit I have the same two 14 oz jar set on A-D.  I was getting nervous there would be no FAB holiday TSV this year and just last week I placed a double order so I wouldn't run out over the year.   This new TSV is actually a better deal.  You get two 14 oz jars PLUS two of the 2 oz travel tubes for a few dollars less than what we paid for the previous TSV.   I am kind of annoyed I didn't wait because I literally just received my four new 14 oz jars yesterday, but the old TSV was still a great deal (and less than 1 jar at a retail store).  I think I am going to order this new TSV anyway and just give a jar or two away as Xmas gifts.   I want this new config on A-D! 

Respected Contributor

@Arianny wrote:

Can anyone describe any of the scents?  This is my first time trying this product.  I have really dry, cracking hands in the winter, and I have used O'Keefe's Working Hands in the past, but I'd like to try this.  Will this work on super dry winter hands?  Thanks for your help!!

The vanilla smells just like vanilla.  It's soft and I love it.  Haven't tried any other scents.

Regular Contributor

Was wondering about the Vanilla. Is it a soft vanilla scent? Don’t like anything too strong or “perfumey”.
Frequent Contributor

I'm torn between the Lemon Tea Tree, and Rosemary Mint.   Is it too lemony???   But if I get the Rosemary, will I walk around smelling like a Christmas tree??? 

Also - If I get A/D, can I change the scent on the next delivery????  Thx!

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rozio wrote:

I'm torn between the Lemon Tea Tree, and Rosemary Mint.   Is it too lemony???   But if I get the Rosemary, will I walk around smelling like a Christmas tree??? 

I originally chose the Rosemary Mint last year, but on me it smelled medicinal, so I switched to the Vanilla scent and I like that. It's a very mild vanilla scent, you don't wind up smelling like a bakery. I'm thinking of trying the Green Tea Lemon this year.

If you're on A-D, you can change the scent of the subsequent shipment.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mayfayre wrote:

@rozio wrote:

I originally chose the Rosemary Mint last year, but on me it smelled medicinal, so I switched to the Vanilla scent and I like that. It's a very mild vanilla scent, you don't wind up smelling like a bakery. I'm thinking of trying the Green Tea Lemon this year.

If you're on A-D, you can change the scent of the subsequent shipment.

I chose the original (unscented) auto delivery.

@Mayfayre, thank you explaining the scents, along with the 'CHANGE' each six months. 

I have a small sample and love it. From one of the Ulta's

What scent would you try, other than the UNscented

"I thought of the Lemongrass, but read you might go with the Green Tea"? I may have those confused; saw only 3 minutes of a video. Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

Great kit! Incredible price for all your getting. 

Highly recommend auto delivery. Might try scent.

Though love unscented original fresh and clean.

Respected Contributor

I ran to my computer last night and bought the Original on AD.  I really like the original and will watch for reviews on the vanilla and tea/citrus scents to see if I'll give one of those a try next time around.  What a great deal and FREE SHIPPING.  That was a very nice surprise.

Super Contributor

I just bought the green tea and lemon.  Last yaar I returned the Romsmary Mint, it was to strong. I also bought the grapefruit last year and loved it.  I am hoping the lemon is subtle and not like pledge.

Contributor

I ordered this in October from the insider. Got the Honeysuckle not crazy about the scent. I changed the auto delivery to Green tea and lemon