Valued Contributor

Re: FIRST AID BEAUTY TSV 11/17 - any idea?

Thanks, I love this stuff.

Respected Contributor

Thank you!  This stuff is wonderful!  Broke my hand and it was in a cast for 7 weeks with 5 pins in it.  When it came off the skin looked like it had been burned.  Chunks of thick dead skin came off my palm and fingers.  Very sensitive and ugly.  This has made all the difference mixed with Josie's argan oil.  No scars.  Amazing.  Loved it before for my super dry skin, but I won't be without it now.

Respected Contributor

@bonappetit wrote:

@Ugh! I prefer the First Aid Beauty offer of 2 14oz jars @ a TSV price. I use a jar a season. Have nothing left over and am waiting for this offer QVC. Please bring this back ASAP!

@bonappetit, the TSV is actually 2 jars of the 14oz and 2 of the travel size. This is a really good TSV. I also have the 2 14oz jars from this year's TSV (I believe it was in February) on AD and I pre-ordered this TSV from the Insider on AD which came last week. My son has eczema and this is the only stuff I have found besides prescription medicine that works for him. I now have a stash and will not be without this stuff. His doctor gave me a prescription for him, but I never got it filled b/c FAB cleared his eczema outbreak up. I use it on him every morning and night.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

a303951.jpg

@SilleeMee, this is the TSV, but you get 2 of each. I received mine last week. I now have 2 Auto Delivery's of this going. The one from February's TSV and this one. It works wonders on my son's eczema.

Respected Contributor

Has anyone tried the Vanilla?   I wish you could do an Original set with another Original, but since we have to pick the second set in a flavor, I'm trying to decide which.  I have the honeysuckle from another set that I purchased and it's just okay.  I'm not thrilled with it, and wouldn't choose that for this TSV.

Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

Has anyone tried the Vanilla?   I wish you could do an Original set with another Original, but since we have to pick the second set in a flavor, I'm trying to decide which.  I have the honeysuckle from another set that I purchased and it's just okay.  I'm not thrilled with it, and wouldn't choose that for this TSV.

Thanks.

@nyc1, you can do 2 originals. I pre-orderd through the Insider and received my duo of Original last week

Respected Contributor

@DJs mom  YIPPPEEEEE!!!!!   Thank you so much.   I'm HAPPY.

Respected Contributor

You're welcome. 

Valued Contributor

Can anyone describe any of the scents?  This is my first time trying this product.  I have really dry, cracking hands in the winter, and I have used O'Keefe's Working Hands in the past, but I'd like to try this.  Will this work on super dry winter hands?  Thanks for your help!!

Respected Contributor

My suggestion would be to do the unscented. The only scent I've tried is the honeysuckle and to me, I have a very sensitive nose, it has a very very slightly medicinal scent to it.  It's not bad, but not something I would ever purchase.   Someone described the vanilla as a creamsicle type of fragrance, yet someone else thought it was awful.  It's such a person thing...  kind of like cilantro.  I hate it and think it tastes like soap, and my husband loves it!   This is a wonderful product.