Honored Contributor

Extraordinary Life bracelets for tomorrow Friday 12-4

[ Edited ]

I notcied that Albany was wearing a few of the bracelets in her shows today.  Pretty I think.  Anyone buying the TSV for tomorrow?  I've seen all the choices, they've added more themes too.

Honored Contributor

Re: Extraordinary Life bracelets for tomorrow Friday 12-4

[ Edited ]

I think the bracelets are nice, but the themes are not to my taste, too cutesy or faith based. 

However, I think that is what will sell.

I think they are silver as well which is nice

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree.  There's only one or 2 that I'd choose but I won't be getting any of them either.  And yes they are real sterling instead of base metal.  I see tons of these on the hosts' wrists.

Honored Contributor

I think they're really pretty, but I bought one Alex & Ani bracelet and realized they aren't for me. I work on a computer up to 10 hours a day at least 5 days a week and the bracelet was really noisy and bothersome. I could wear them on weekends only, but I have found that things I can't wear often end up not getting worn at all and just aren't a good value for me.

Honored Contributor

There's a review on them that says you can't make them smaller, only larger.  They wouldn't work for me for that reason, although I don't particularly like them anyway.  I would prefer Alex & Ani.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Only theme that would be to my choice is "sunshine" but don't plan to order. Price is a lot more then I spend on any gift unless it is a close family member.
Regular Contributor

I own the one's they did from a previous TSV and love them.  Each of mine have a semi precious stone which I like much better.  I even added 1 additional angel bracelet to my cross collection.  I get tons of compliments.

Super Contributor

purchasing that one for my family, my 87 year old mom always sings you are my sunshine to my granddaughter, so cute

Respected Contributor

When I say I like the "sunshine" charm I don't think of singing the song to a child. I think about those non family members who have brought sunshine throughout my life: career mentors, men dated, friends who do that during down periods, etc.
Honored Contributor

I would love to own the "Family" one however..... the stuff is JUNK.

I bought these as gifts for all the close females in my life; without fail, EVERY. SINGLE. BRACELET. had charms fall off and/or the wires snapped. They are NOT adjustable and once they are stretched out, can be made tight again.

I sent most back and bought replacement gifts for those who didn't tell me their bracelets fell apart. QVC DID accept all but one back even though it was beyond the January return time so bravo QVC. One bracelet, however, I didn't find out about until March.

I also think the semi-precious stones was a much nicer look.