Contributor

Excited Living Grace is available in the TSV!

I love the earthy lily of the valley scent of Living Grace. The last time I ordered a set on auto delivery, QVC canceled it about halfway through for lack of stock. Since then I have tried out other scents but nothing compares to Living Grace to me. Now I would love to order this TSV on auto delivery but I have a backlog of other products to use up. So I have two questions. Does anyone know if it's possible to buy this on auto delivery and skip the very first shipment? If not, does anyone have any idea what the shelf life of the product is? Thanks for any help!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Excited Living Grace is available in the TSV!

No, I do not think you skip the 1st shipment. You can skip any other shipment. Not sure exact shelf life... but I have opened & used Pure Grace after a year.

Occasional Contributor

I can't decide on which fragrance to choose! I have always loved Amazing Grace yet I see so many people commenting that it's not the same, not as good at the original formula since Coty took it over.  I did always love Pure Grace (does it still smell the same) and I haev liked Falling in Love. Do you find the one of these 3 fragrances lingers on you longer than the other? 

Honored Contributor

I'm a fan of living grace, I like it for summer.  I have to look at what's included in the set.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Contributor

Staceyj- of the 3, in me I find that Pure Grace lasts longest of those 3.
Honored Contributor

The super size shower gel and lotion duo is a better value for me than the TSV because I am not a fan of that olive oil spray.

But I think I'm going to pass as I have to work through my stash.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I really want to try pure grace again.   Last time I ordered it ,   Years ago when coty first took over it was totally different and didn't smell at all the same.   Can someone that has it now tell me if it is back to how it smelled  originally as it was so wonderful and especially in the summer ?    Otherwise I guess I'll go with falling in love .   Living grave does sound nice from Dara's description as well .   

Regular Contributor

I’m looking for more information from those who love Living Grace. I usually wear Amazing Grace but also like Pure Grace and Baby Grace. I do not like the other 

interpretations, especially Falling in Love. I prefer a very light and clean fragrance.

Occasional Contributor

Same -- have never tried Living Grace and I like the fresh clean scent that has a feminine touch. Curious.

Contributor

Living Grace has a combination of Neroli and Lily of the Valley. Neroli is essential oil of orange blossom. There's also a light earthy or musky undertone. There is no vanilla or other food scent, which many other Philosophy products have. It reminds me of walking in the woods after a spring rain.