Trusted Contributor

Evine 5/30 -TTV North Shore Living 100% Egyptian Cotton

[ Edited ]

OMG! What a nice price. I like NSL sheets very much! I think I'm getting the GOLDENROD FLORAL.      North Shore Living™ "Wisteria Lane" (500TC) 100% Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece Sheet Set

TTV - $ 49.99

nsttvgd.jpg
Respected Contributor

Re: Evine 5/30 -TTV North Shore Living 100% Egyptian Cotton

if i needed sheets i would get another pair of these. but.... i must have at least 6 sets for my one bed. enough.

Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB   .Thank you for bring these sheets to my attention.  I ordered two sets.  They came yesterday.

i washed them  and put a set on my bed.  They are super awesome.  The cotton is heavy weight, but not too heavy.  They fit on my very thick mattress and even the top sheet is very generous.  There was very little wrinkling and no threads were hanging.

They are the best sheets I have purchased in years.  My old sheets like this are wearing out and I had little hope of finding more that were reasonably priced.

I got the Goldenrod floral and the solid blue...that are really green.

Thank you.  I am a happy camper.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie @BdBettyB 

Darnn - just checked their site is now $100 instead of under $50.00 I'm in the market for sheets and usually have had no problems with Wamustta for years. I bought a set and laundered it. The flat  sheet felt thin like it needs to be replaced. The old sheet is on the bed and felt so much crisper and nicer. 

The fitted sheet has a thin band of elastic and riding up. It is pooling on the bed and looks like a wrinked mess. I don't even know where to turn. At least I can return this to BBB but feel apprehensive buying online. Been looking at LL Bean and others. \

Suggestions?

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey    I don't know what to suggest.  I have purchased a bunch of crummy sheets too looking for "the ones"

Evine often has their sheets on Clarence when they get down to final quality.  The rep said they will not be reordered, so maybe you can keep a watch on them occasionally to see if they get reduced.

I am sorry you missed them at a great price.