Valued Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl Your Beautiful Face Essential 6pc Collection Q & A - Friday, February 17th!

[ Edited ]

Are folks thinking that Chantal (sp) has make-up on, already, because she looks like she has blush on? I had originally thought that too, this morning when I first watched the on-air demo, but it isn't the case, at least not on my wide-screen high-def television.  Chantal just has redness on her face, which makes it look like she's already wearing make up. And in the longer demo, Eve does sweep the make up onto the forehead, not just the cheeks.

QVC Community

Re: Eve Pearl Your Beautiful Face Essential 6pc Collection Q & A - Friday, February 17th!

@SweetPaisley wrote:

As suggested, I did call Customer Service and was told that yes, we will be able to change the  foundation color on future auto-delivery shipments !!  Yeah !!  My sister loves her Eve Pearl makeup and  I bet I will love it too !!  Smiley Happy

So happy that worked out for you @SweetPaisley !! thats great news.. love that QVC huh!

Enjoy!

xoxo

-L

QVC Community

@Suziqzee wrote:

Are folks thinking that Chantal (sp) has make-up on, already, because she looks like she has blush on? I had originally thought that too, this morning when I first watched the on-air demo, but it isn't the case, at least not on my wide-screen high-def television.  Chantal just has redness on her face, which makes it look like she's already wearing make up. And in the longer demo, Eve does sweep the make up onto the forehead, not just the cheeks.

@Suziqzee ! Thank you so much for putting that out there and calling this to our attention! Chantal does have redness in her skin and once the foundation is applied(to her bare skin) her skin is perfection.. her before and after pictures are pretty similar because, lets be honest, shes already pretty flawless, but the foundation application takes it up a notch from perfection..if thats even possible, and she looks red carpet ready Smiley Happy

thank you for the support! <3

xoxo

-L

QVC Community

@Poodlepet2 wrote:

Hi Eve! I am thrilled to talk with you! I am a real makeup addict, and I love your line: I certainly didn't leave empty handed today!

I LOVE and adore your book-and your philosophy:  makeup can enhance and transform.  I recommend your book on the Beauty Forum whether or not people use your cosmetics.

My problem is that I have only been able to get your e-book version: I would so love to have the ability to see pictures more clearly!  Please consider bringing it to us!

By the way, having shopped your site before, you bring us tremendous value here on the Q, and I am deeply appreciative of that: Thank You!

Hugs,

Poodlepet2

@Poodlepet2 YOUR WORDS ARE TOO KIND! we love that you love everything about EVE PEARL..thanks for the recommendations and support it DOES NOT go unnoticed!

xoxox

-L

Regular Contributor

Thank you!  I'm excited about the new brushes and lip color. Several people have asked me about where to buy my lipstick when I wear Park Ave. Rose. The formula is great! 

New Contributor

Hi,

I read that the shades are forgiving. So if one thinks they are in between shades, e.g, dark and deep, is it recommended to go with the lighter shade or the darker shade?

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@Eve_Pearl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Please consider adding SPF 30 to the foundation.  I am interested in purchasing if there is SPF in a foundation.

Thank you!

Hi Winamac!

We do not put SPF in our foundations because in order for SPF to truly work it needs to be reapplied every TWO hours, and we know that no one wants to be reapplying their foundation every two hours! 

xoxo

-L

Thanks for answering.  I don't think that makes much sense though Eve as no other Company states that it needs to reapplied every 2 hours.  Many companies make foundations with SPF.  I just feel more comfortable with a foundation that has SPF and many others do.

I do appreciate you taking the time to answer the question, but I still would like you to add an spf.  Thanks!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"