New Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl Your Beautiful Face Essential 6pc Collection Q & A - Friday, February 17th!

Eve, I have a question about the foundation. First I use your great primer, and then the foundation. My problem is the foundation settles in my pores. I have used your technique, and also a sponge. Could you suggest what I could do differently, as I would love to wear this brand. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl Your Beautiful Face Essential 6pc Collection Q & A - Friday, February 17th!

Hi - I have a question about your Invisible Finish Blot & Set Powder. I do not have oily skin at all (I have combination.). However, I used to use a product that would prevent my makeup from rubbing off on a white shirt when I hugged someone. One of my pet peeves is makeup that rubs off. This product was reformulated and doesn't work as well. I am looking for something to replace it. Would this powder work for that, or would you recommend something else?

Also, do you recommend always using a primer under the foundation? Currently I use a moisturizing sunscreen (fragrance free) every day. I've been conditioned in recent years to always use a primer. Is it absolutely necessary to wear one under your foundation (I have the last TSV and I have gone back and forth!)? Thank you!

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom wrote:

Hi - I have a question about your Invisible Finish Blot & Set Powder. I do not have oily skin at all (I have combination.). However, I used to use a product that would prevent my makeup from rubbing off on a white shirt when I hugged someone. One of my pet peeves is makeup that rubs off. This product was reformulated and doesn't work as well. I am looking for something to replace it. Would this powder work for that, or would you recommend something else?

Also, do you recommend always using a primer under the foundation? Currently I use a moisturizing sunscreen (fragrance free) every day. I've been conditioned in recent years to always use a primer. Is it absolutely necessary to wear one under your foundation (I have the last TSV and I have gone back and forth!)? Thank you!

Hi @beach-mom ! If one of your pet peeves is makeup rubbing off then i would definitely suggest always wearing a primer under your foundation... also the Invisible Finish Blot & Set Pressed Powder you could defnintely use to replace your old product that you use to use. This product Eve has design to specifically do just what it says, blot & set! Blot the powder on as the finishing touches to your makeup, and your set for the day Smiley Happy

xoxo

-L

QVC Community

@charleston girl wrote:

Eve, I have a question about the foundation. First I use your great primer, and then the foundation. My problem is the foundation settles in my pores. I have used your technique, and also a sponge. Could you suggest what I could do differently, as I would love to wear this brand. 

Hi  @charleston girl !

hmm try applying the primer with a brush and seeing if the result changes after you apply the foundation. You can also try sheering down the foundation by applying the primer before and after the foundation with a brush, which would smooth it down!

Please contact us if you need any further assistance, we love to help!

xoxo

-L

Contributor

I am so excited about this TSV and can't wait for my order to arrive !!  It will be my first experience with Eve Pearl !  I am wondering if it is possible to change foundation color on auto delivery with future shipments ..  I ordered Light but thinking I could use the Medium in the summner months.. I understand the blush, lipstick colors will change with each shipment but would like to be able to change foundation color in the months ahead ... Thank You !!!

New Contributor

Thanks so much for the reply.  I love that the shades of the blush and the brow pencil are darker for the darker foundations.  I got the auto- delivery but I can tell from the pictures I won't be able to use the lipstick in  set 2 and 3 .  It would be wonderful if the lip color was darker as well so that people who use the dark and deep foundations could use the whole kit.

QVC Community

@SweetPaisley wrote:

I am so excited about this TSV and can't wait for my order to arrive !!  It will be my first experience with Eve Pearl !  I am wondering if it is possible to change foundation color on auto delivery with future shipments ..  I ordered Light but thinking I could use the Medium in the summner months.. I understand the blush, lipstick colors will change with each shipment but would like to be able to change foundation color in the months ahead ... Thank You !!!

Hi @SweetPaisley... thats defnintely a question that i would ask QVC's customer service line. Hopefully that could be a possiblility for you because i totally get it! thank you for watching, cant wait to hear how much your loving your kit!

xoox

-L

Trusted Contributor

Eve Pearl needs to realize that it is a no no applying foundation  on already someone's face that has already full makeup on!

Some of us here are not so stupid!!!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Contributor

As suggested, I did call Customer Service and was told that yes, we will be able to change the  foundation color on future auto-delivery shipments !!  Yeah !!  My sister loves her Eve Pearl makeup and  I bet I will love it too !!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi Eve! I am thrilled to talk with you! I am a real makeup addict, and I love your line: I certainly didn't leave empty handed today!

I LOVE and adore your book-and your philosophy:  makeup can enhance and transform.  I recommend your book on the Beauty Forum whether or not people use your cosmetics.

My problem is that I have only been able to get your e-book version: I would so love to have the ability to see pictures more clearly!  Please consider bringing it to us!

By the way, having shopped your site before, you bring us tremendous value here on the Q, and I am deeply appreciative of that: Thank You!

Hugs,

Poodlepet2