QVC Community

Re: Eve Pearl - The Flawless Face Collection Q & A Chat 9/20/16

@Classylady wrote:

I totally agree with the other ladies about the foundations compacts.  You should have one of each on the table and have the camera come in close for us to actually get a look at each.  Not some chart of pictures that doesn't show them well at all.

I've been contemplating the fair but I'm still skeptical about the undertone. 

Thanks

Hello Classylady,

This is great feed back to concider for future shows. Thank you. 

We have also posted shade swatch images and video in the main post of this thread. Attached is the shades you would be concidering. I hope you find this helpful Woman Happy

Top to Bottom: FAIR,  LIGHT,  MEDIUM 

FR-MD.JPG

QVC Community

@HappyDaze wrote:

Okay sorry for so many questions but now I am really confused. In the midnight show, your older model, Judith, you state several times she is in the fair. however, on the show just now- the noon beauty show- you state she is wearing the light. She looks exactly the same in both shows (I have them recorded). So my question is @Eve_Pearl, which shade is this model truly in- fair or light? TIA!

Great question HappyDaze, 

Becuase our line of HD Dual Foundations are very forgiving. Some like Judith can wear the FAIR and LIGHT. Just like Eve, she is a LIGHT but can also wear the MEDIUM. With the verversatility of the the Dual Sahdes that are Full Coverage, you can sheer it down with spraying the blender brush with water. 

I hope this helps. 

We have also posted shade swatch images and video in the main post of this thread. 

QVC Community

@HappyDaze wrote:

@SahmIam I was watching on my laptop the first time then on my Ultra HD 4k big screen tv and to me, the two looked the same so I don't think they changed the foundation but would like to know which one she really is. Or, like you say, if they did use two different shades, they should say that because otherwise if we saw her on the previous presentation and she was a different shade, we may not know that and order the wrong shade if that is what we were basing our choice on. Tell us if you've changed the model's shade! I was thinking of getting one for my mom too and that Judith model has similar skintone as my mom but now I don't know which color to order because I don't know which one she really is! frustrtating!

I wish there were a shade between the fair and light. The fair looks a bit too light for me, the light a bit too dark or yellow for me. I am not the same skintone as Eve so if she is light, then I am not. However, I am not sure I am the ultra fair either as the color on their skin looked almost white.

HappyDaze, 

We recommend going with the light, as we previuosly suggested. Just seeing this post as well. Its very forgiving and will work for you. FIll free to post a picture of yourself in natural lighting with one makeup we can absoutely confirm which shade is ideal for you. 

Again, appreciate all your feed back in the thread. 

Thank you again for tuning in Smiley Wink

QVC Community

@SahmIam wrote:

@HappyDaze  If you watch the videos for her products (foundation and concealer), she says she's wearing medium. I was surprised to hear, therefore, she was wearing Light in the live broadcast but it does look lighter when I go back to those videos. Many say that her foundation adjusts so you can can get away with 1-2 shades; it depends on what you wear most of the time.

If you tend to buy Medium in powders, colors, other foundation shades/ fall into the medium range- then buy Medium. If that's usually a tad too dark, go with Light.  At least, that's the impression I'm getting from reading, watching and listening. 

Have you ever bought a MAC foundation? If so, they're NW10 is too dark and tad too pink for me. That's why I went with Fair with this kit.

Absoutely SahmIam, 

If you generally fall within a certain range of shade then you fit in that complexion shade with EVE PEARL. 

Thank you for tuning and being a helpful coummnity member. With everyones great feed back and helpful suggestions we will be working on soultions for future shows to show shade ranges in differnet aspects, videos, images etc.

HeartSmiley WinkHeart

QVC Community

@Bianca wrote:

I'm confused as well...so frustrating.

I have an olive skintone and fall between Medium and Tan (in Too Faced Born this Way I wear Sand and Chanel 40 Le Beige). I don't understand why then won't open up all the  compacts and have the camera slowly scan them.

I ordered the Medium last night and this morning I cancelled that and ordered the Tan. Now I'm thinking of canceling that and ordering nothing. 

Maybe if the hosts stop talking so much they'll have a few extra minutes to actually show each color. Seeing a picture isn't enough. Also, they'll show a models before and after and never tell you what shade she's wearing. Why can't they put the shade under the models picture? 

Hello Bianca, 

The Tan should work beauifully for you by your other shades of foundations you own. Remeber with our HD Dual FOundations you want the lighter side to be slightly lighter and the darker side to slightly darker then your skin tone. 

We have added a swatch video and images in the main thread as well. I have attched the Tan swatch image here for you. 

Remember that our foundation are very versatile and forgiving. Trust us try it out you'll love it. 

Top to Bottom: TAN,  DARK,  DEEP 

T-DP.JPG

Thank you for tuning in and your support.

XO Heart 

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam wrote:

To Eve Pearl (or whomever is reading and posting on her behalf):

There are MANY frustrated customers here regarding your foundation. Answers to the questions are NOT being given which is why many are asking the same thing repeatedly. If you REALLY want the business and support of FUTURE customers, I HIGHLY SUGGEST you actually LISTEN and DO what is being requested.

* Answer in DETAIL regarding the shades

* Clear up the CONFUSION regarding what shades the modeling are wearing in the SPECIFIC shows mentioned

* Last but not least, for the LOVE of ALL that is THERE.....SHOW THE FOUNDATION COLORS SWATCHED ON AN ARM AS WELL AS THE COLOR OF THE MODELS' SKIN BEFORE AND AFTER APPLICATION. HOW ABOUT HAVE THEM ALL OPEN NEXT TO EACH OTHER AND SLOWLY SCAN ACROSS THEM?

When this is NOT done, it comes across LOUDLY that the vendor has something to hide. What do you have to lose? OUR BUSINESS. 

Thank you.

SahmIam, 

Our appologies for all the confusion and this late reply. We have been doing our best to get to all our social outlets and response. We did see other comments on swatching on the arm and we took it over to the QVC Live face book thread, made a quick video and images which we posted on this main thread as well as all other social outlets late last afternoon. 

We do appreciate everyones feedback, suggestions and business. In which we worked as quickly as possible to get these form of swatch media out there for you all. During a TSV things are very fast, busy but we do our best. With all the feed back we are taking it generiously and will be implementing it for all future shows. 

Thank you 

QVC Community

@Merciful One wrote:

Hello QVC beauties!

I am wondering about this product....

1) Why are we reverse contouring yet there is a dark contour color in the compact?

2) Since the foundation is full coverage and demonstrated to cover acne, why is there a conceler at all?

I"ve seen several demos and this was not addressed and the contour and highlight parts of the compact were not demonstrated either.

How do we use the powder?

Hello Browneyesblue, 

To answer your questions:

The Eve Pearl Method: Reverse Contouring:

• Defines cheek bones while giving you a lifted flawless effect in two steps. 

The darker shade:

• Covers redness, discoloration, acne, scarring, imperfections, tattoos and more.

Dual Salmon Concealer® :

• Revolutionary, counter-intuitive way to cover dark under-eye circles, Dual Salmon Concealer® holds two shades. 
  • The 2-shades work in combination to first neutralize dark undertones and discoloration. Then to brighten and highlight your skin.

Ultimate Face Compact: 

• Blush, Eyeshadow, Bronzer, Contour and Highlighter in ONE easy to use Slim Compact.

How to apply:

• Dab the fan side of the 204 Fan Highlighter Brush (holding it horizontally) in the center of the compact to pick-up all the correct colors to contour, blush and highlight. 
  • Then, Smile (to locate those cheeks) and place the brush right on the lower part of your cheeks and work the fan brush back and forth. 
  • Use the small dome side of the 204 Fan Highlighter Brush to apply shadow to your eyes, to add extra highlight or contouring to your cheeks. 

I hope this was helpful for you. Thank you for tuning in Smiley Happy

QVC Community

@twinsister wrote:

@SahmIam I agree with you 100%!!  This is my first time purchasing EP and I am torn between the light and medium.  I hope they listen to you and show swatches on the skin and have all the compacts on set to show the difference in shades.  It is so frustrating when they refuse to do this.   I can not pick my shade just by looking at a picture of a model on my TV.  

Hello Twinsister, 

Yes, we listen. Did you tune into the the Live Stream on QVC FB page? We swatched all the shades. We quickly put together a swatch video and images on the main post of the tread and on our social to help out. Attached below are the shades your thinking about. 

Top to Bottom: FAIR,  LIGHT,  MEDIUM

FR-MD.JPG

Xo, We hope you found this useful Smiley Happy

QVC Community

@rochelleS wrote:

@Eve_Pearl Would you kindly show the new liquid lip colors coming in the future auto delivery kits. Much Thanks

Also... the new quad is described as multi purpose use, I'd love to see you demo this on the eyes and any other face tip usage you had in mind when developing this product. We want to hear your Pearls of Wisdom. ♡♡♡ 

Hello RochelleS, 

2nd shipment: Liquid Lipstick in Ruby Wine
3rd shipment: Liquid Lipstick in Rich Caramel
4th shipment: Liquid Lipstick in Plum Naked (same shade as the 1st shipment)

AD TSV 09.20 Liquid Lips.jpg

I hope you saw the demostration with using the Ultimate Face Compact as shadows. 

Thank you for tuning in xo Woman Happy

QVC Community

@Ludog wrote:

@Eve_Pearl I just wanted to tell you how much I love your foundation and concealer. I did my own makeup (as best as I could) for my son's wedding in March. It wore absolutely beautifully all day long. Thank you so much. Lisawedding pic.jpg

Hello Ludog, 

What a lovely family you have, and congradulations on your son's marriage. You did a beautfiul job with your makeup. 

Thank you kindly for your kind words and sharing with us your experience and photo. XO 

HeartHeartHeart