Frequent Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl Chat - The Flawless Face Collection

I have the same issue in trying to dedide between light and medium.  I've been watching (stalking) the airings trying to figure it out.  Judith, the silver haired lady, is wearing light.  That much i know for sure.  lol.  In IT Cosmetics, I can wear a light or the medium, but chose the medium since i feel better in it.  In this however, I feel that light might be the better option.  I keep going back and forth, and think I'm just going to break down and order both.  I've never had to watch so many airings and still not feel 100%.  The hosts are doing such a bad job this time in clearly stating what each model is wearing, as they are showing that model. 

QVC Community

@CaliGiovanna wrote:

I have been wanting to try your foundation and concealer system. I have tried tons of others and not yet found the correct one for me. I was waiting for a TSV opportunity to jump in and now here it is! However I am unsure what shade I should order. I plan to take it with me to Italy where I spend my days on the beach all summer, so naturally I tan. I am Italian and have an olive complexion...would the medium shade work or should I buy the tan shade? How forgiving are the shades? Thanks for any assistance you can give me and Congrats on your 1st TSV !

@CaliGiovanna Thank you so much for the love and support!! If you are someone who holds a tan well for an extended period of time with an olive tone I would suggest the Medium☀️

QVC Community

@RobRoy wrote:

I don't use heavey makeup, I like a sheer to medium coverage. Can this foundation go on more sheer by just using a little less?  

@RobRoy This is a great question!! One of our most favorite qualities about this Flawless 40:60 foundation and the rest of the Flawless Face Collection is that it can easily go from full coverage to sheer in just one step. You can lightly wet the brush and blend it out over the full face. No need to worry about using a different amount of product you can use just the same😘

QVC Community

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

I went with medium but I had a hard time choosing.  Ellen (model) and MaryBeth (host) were in medium - correct?  I feel that I am closest in skin tone to the two of them.  I was surprised they were in medium because they seem a little lighter complexion than some of the other medium models, but if I were to choose a skin match for myself I'd pick Mary Beth or Ellen.  

I have ace a warm complexion though, and medium looked really cool when applied to Chantel...I'm going to give it a try but I am pretty nervous about it.  I probably should order both sets but I hate returning cosmetics.

@Mrsq2022 Correct they were both a Medium. I understand the nerves though, it can be challenging to find your perfect shade sometimes, I would definitely encourage you to give it a try espically with the summer months come up and if you don't feel comfortable, trying it in the Light. Once you are happy with the shade it is completely worth it!💕

QVC Community

@ilovelucy18 wrote:

Hi..the TSV looks wonderful! Just have a few questions

1. Is foundation finish matte?

2. Is the foundation long wearing?

3. If I wear Bare Minerals foundation in medium beige, would I be a medium in the TSV ?

Thanks so much, can't wait to order and try the Eve Pearl products 😊

@ilovelucy18 Thank you so much!! To answer your questions'

1) The foundation does finish matte (however it is not drying)  

2) The foundation is absolutely LONG WEARING👍🏻👍🏻

3) I would suggest the Medium shade 

QVC Community

@Jacie wrote:

In what country are these products made please?

Thanks!

@Jacie Thank you for your interest in EVE PEARL® Beauty Brands. We source world-wide for the finest ingredients and globally produce our products. We presently produce in the USA, Italy, Korea, Taiwan and China.

QVC Community

@TriciaPat wrote:

I wear warm ivory in Bobbi brown stick foundation.  Would i wear Fair or Light in the TSV?

@TriciaPat We would suggest the shade Light!!

Respected Contributor

@Eve_Pearl wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

In what country are these products made please?

Thanks!

@Jacie Thank you for your interest in EVE PEARL® Beauty Brands. We source world-wide for the finest ingredients and globally produce our products. We presently produce in the USA, Italy, Korea, Taiwan and China.

@leeleeB

The above is how they responded, a bit too vague for me. I would have liked to have heard Made in the USA

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I finally decided to order the medium. Hopefully it's the right shade! 

Trusted Contributor

@MFTAnnie wrote:

I have the same issue in trying to dedide between light and medium.  I've been watching (stalking) the airings trying to figure it out.  Judith, the silver haired lady, is wearing light.  That much i know for sure.  lol.  In IT Cosmetics, I can wear a light or the medium, but chose the medium since i feel better in it.  In this however, I feel that light might be the better option.  I keep going back and forth, and think I'm just going to break down and order both.  I've never had to watch so many airings and still not feel 100%.  The hosts are doing such a bad job this time in clearly stating what each model is wearing, as they are showing that model. 

If Judith was in Light than I am definitely going with Medium.  If she was a Fair, I would have had a harder time deciding, but I'm definitely darker than Judith.  I will definitely do a fake tan in the spring (I'm in California, so I'm already fake tanning!) anyway, and I don't like the look of a too-light foundation.  Usually with Auto Delivery, you can switch the color at future shipments, so if it is a little too deep, I will switch my next shipment to Light.  I'm a little bit tempted to buy both the light and medium right now, but I don't need 4 brushes. 

What I thought was interesting was that even though the medium looked too dark at frist, once Eve began blending it out it looked perfect on the models.