New Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl Chat - The Flawless Face Collection

I love these products and have them already. I ordered the TSV to have when I run out since the deal is phenomenal. My question is: Is the blush the same as Sweet Cheeks? Was the lip color offered before? I would like to have different blush and lips than what I have already (since I have so much left) but if they are the same that is fine. I just won't get to it as fast...Thanks for wonderful products. People should try them. I use them all the time but especially for special events when I need to look my best...flawless.

Frequent Contributor

where are these products made ?  MADE IN ______?

Respected Contributor

@leeleeB wrote:

where are these products made ?  MADE IN ______?

I asked the very same thing 2 hours ago. Not a good sign???

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield

Please, please swatch the different foundation shades on someone's hands. "They are universal" but I don't want to buy a shade I'm unsure about.  I'm debating between the light and medium.  Also, please let us know what shade the models are wearing while they are on air.  I don't know them by name so when you say so and so is wearing the light, medium, etc. It doesn't help much... 

Frequent Contributor

Does the foundation have any SPF? If so, how much sunscreen protection does it offer?

Honored Contributor

@acrowd21 wrote:

Please, please swatch the different foundation shades on someone's hands. "They are universal" but I don't want to buy a shade I'm unsure about.  I'm debating between the light and medium.  Also, please let us know what shade the models are wearing while they are on air.  I don't know them by name so when you say so and so is wearing the light, medium, etc. It doesn't help much... 

It seems that they aren't listening to our request to put the colors on someone hand to see the colors.  I have been asking too.  I have no idea what color I need too. It's very frustrating!! 

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@acrowd21 wrote:

It seems that they aren't listening to our request to put the colors on someone hand to see the colors.  I have been asking too.  I have no idea what color I need too. It's very frustrating!! 

Looks like they are not responding to anything. I will not be ordering.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Occasional Visitor

If I order the Eve Pearl TSV auto delivery in Medium to start can I change next shipment to Tan for summer?

Super Contributor

I just ordered the Fair on auto-delivery. I have some redness, capillaries etc., but, I'm so pale that I didn't want to take a chance on the light. It's a great value!

Occasional Contributor

Can you please telll me what shade the first two models at the 3AM airing (TSV presentaion) were wearing? Fair or light? One model's name was Judith. The other model's name wa not said, but Ibelive her name is Jill....she has a blonde bob? Both those models seem to have my comoelxion, bt Idont know if thye were fair

or light? I wear both dependig on the brand? 

Does light have yellow undertones....if so, I would then go with fair. If i knew what shades the models had on during the 3am show, it would greatly help me.  thx so much!!Smiley Happy