QVC Community

Re: Eve Pearl Chat coming February 19th!

@Mrsq2022 wrote:
Could you tell me what shades of HD foundation the women fourth from the left in this picture is wearing? I'm having a tough time choosing between light and medium and I believe she is my closest skintone match. I'd like to place my order Nd having a tough time choosing based on what I see online.

Hi @Mrsq2022 - We added the color of foundations the women are wearing in the photo. The one you are asking about is wearing the Medium shade. I'm attaching a color chart as well to help. See you tonight!

Eve pearl colors.JPG

QVC Community

Re: Eve Pearl Chat - The Flawless Face Collection

@msshopper will swatch. To find the best match for you, with our line, side 1 should be lighter than your skins and side 2 should be a bit darker. I will show this as well. Thank You.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Eve_PearlThank your for the replies!  I am really looking forward to the presentations later  Smiley Happy   I'm light to medium causasion with yellow undertones, and I do tan pretty easily.  Between the light or medium, I will go with whichever has more "yellow" in it because I do not look good in cool-toned foundations. 

Thank you!

Regular Contributor

Can you kindly tell which color concealer comes with the light foundation? I watched the concealer video on QVC and you recommend the fair light concealer for light foundation which would be a great match for me- rather than the light medium concealer... Thanks looking forward to trying the tsv!
QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@Birdwatchergirl wrote:
Can you kindly tell which color concealer comes with the light foundation? I watched the concealer video on QVC and you recommend the fair light concealer for light foundation which would be a great match for me- rather than the light medium concealer... Thanks looking forward to trying the tsv!

The Flawless Face Collection - Light comes with the LIGHT Dual Salmon Concealer 

EVE PEARL Beauty Brands Dual Salmon Concealer Shade Breakdown:

FAIR: Porcelain (new color-extra fair)/Fair
LIGHT: Fair/Light
MEDIUM: Light/Medium
TAN: Medium/Tan
DARK: Tan/Dark
DEEP: Dark/Deep

Our new FAIR is only available on QVC with our Flawless Fave Collection.

Regular Contributor

Thank you SO much for your sweet reply! Sounds like a perfect match for me and will be watching! Thanks again! 

QVC Community

@Mrsq2022 she is a medium! image.jpeg

Are Eve cosmetics cruelty free?

If you are continuously using the big blender brush all over the face to blend the foundation, concealer and blush, doesn't it retain so many of the colors that it would need to be washed between each use?

Occasional Contributor

Normally I am probably a medium, but I spend my summers in Monterosso Italy on the beach every day and get pretty tan, so I was wondering if it would be better for me to order the tan to take with me?