Occasional Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl Chat - The Flawless Face Collection

they never mentioned anythign about spf during the presentation. I dont think this contains spf. 

Frequent Contributor

Jacie I agree...this is supposed to be a chat but I don't see answers to our questions...

Occasional Contributor

I agree with you as I am frustrated too. I know you would liek to see the shades shown on the hand, as I read your post shortly after you posted it.

I have a different request.....I saw the 3 am airing, an I wish I knew what shades the models were wearing since the host did not say on air...

I aksed here on this "live chat blog" approx. 12 hrs ago, and no reply? Please can somebody answer our questiosn re: shades? Thank you. Smiley Happy

New Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl Chat coming February 19th!

Are you ever going to do a demonstration on a model that is a woman of color? It is more difficult for us to select a shade than others and yet I have watched multiple presentations and never seen someone like me. Also, what is you are in between shades that are offered?  Should you go up or down a shade if you have a yellow undertone to your skin?

Frequent Contributor

@GinormousQVCaddict wrote:

they never mentioned anythign about spf during the presentation. I dont think this contains spf. 

Thanks -- I was hoping I'd missed it!

Re: Eve Pearl Chat coming February 19th!

Medium

Frequent Contributor

@leeleeB wrote:

Jacie I agree...this is supposed to be a chat but I don't see answers to our questions...

I agree. Frankly, I'm surprised that QVC is offering this supposedly live chat option if Eve Pearl doesn't have anyone online to answer our questions or pay any attention whatsoever to our repeated requests for the shades to be shown on a model's hand during the on-air presentations, as well as to our questions asking to have the colors described in more detail.

I have also noticed that some questions are being answered, while others are being ignored. That makes no sense to me because it's not as though thousands of people are posting questions and comments here. Eve Pearl or her representatives could have very easily responded promptly to those who have taken the time to ask questions about the TSV, and I suspect they may be losing some sales as a result. 

Again, Live Chat should mean exactly that, or it should be labeled differently.

Honored Contributor

Why do they even have a chat when nobody is responding to any of our questions??

Trusted Contributor

@LuvQVCshopping I heard her say that Jill (the one with blond short bob) was wearing light.  That she could have worn fair but had redness to cover.  She said that Sandra (the host) was light as well.  Then she said that Chantel (the model) was medium.

What confused me was that Ellen (the red-head blue-eye model.. I think she does Wen modeling) was wearing Medium.  I can't decide whether I am light or medium so ordered Medium... but my gut tells me I picked the wrong shade.

For the white-haired lady (Judith?) I have to assume that it was fair.  If she was wearing Light, then I KNOW I need medium because I am darker than her.

I do not want to order two sets but I also want this kit because I love the brushes.  I hope I didn't blow it by ordering medium.....

QVC Community

@busylizzy wrote:

How high up does the lighter side of the foundation go on the face?  When you blend do begin with blending light into dark or dark into light?  Also, how do you have a product to wash the brushes with?  If not, what do you recommend?

@busylizzy The best parts about this Flawless Face Collection are the quick and easy steps you can take to blend it all together to achieve a beautiful complexion. There is no right way to start blending once the product is placed on your face following the 2 steps to success method (which you will receive inside each box of foundation you purchase) you literally can't mess it up by blending evenly throughout your whole face! You can also bring the blush up as high as right under the outer corners of the eye. Don't forget, you can also add the blush above the eye for added warmth or to tone down a bolder eye look!😊