QVC Community

Re: Eve Pearl Chat - The Flawless Face Collection

[ Edited ]

@Birdwatchergirl wrote:
Can you kindly tell which color concealer comes with the light foundation? I watched the concealer video on QVC and you recommend the fair light concealer for light foundation which would be a great match for me- rather than the light medium concealer... Thanks looking forward to trying the tsv!

@Birdwatchergirl Our Dual Salmon Conceler is now easily labeled with one word to avoid confusion! If you order our Flawless Face Collection in Light you will be receiving the 40:60 Foundation in Light as well as the Dual Salmon Conceler in Light 😊😊

EVE PEARL Beauty Brands Dual Salmon Concealer Shade Breakdown:

FAIR: Porcelain (new color-extra fair)/Fair
LIGHT: Fair/Light
MEDIUM: Light/Medium
TAN: Medium/Tan
DARK: Tan/Dark
DEEP: Dark/Deep

Our new FAIR is only available on QVC with our Flawless Fave Collection.

New Contributor

could you please tell me what shae i might try. My skin is ghostly white i have that michael jackson thing going on with no pigment. i have no yellow under tones tired of spending money on make up that makes me look yellow

New Contributor

I don't use heavey makeup, I like a sheer to medium coverage. Can this foundation go on more sheer by just using a little less?  

Trusted Contributor

I went with medium but I had a hard time choosing.  Ellen (model) and MaryBeth (host) were in medium - correct?  I feel that I am closest in skin tone to the two of them.  I was surprised they were in medium because they seem a little lighter complexion than some of the other medium models, but if I were to choose a skin match for myself I'd pick Mary Beth or Ellen.  

I have ace a warm complexion though, and medium looked really cool when applied to Chantel...I'm going to give it a try but I am pretty nervous about it.  I probably should order both sets but I hate returning cosmetics.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi..the TSV looks wonderful! Just have a few questions

1. Is foundation finish matte?

2. Is the foundation long wearing?

3. If I wear Bare Minerals foundation in medium beige, would I be a medium in the TSV ?

Thanks so much, can't wait to order and try the Eve Pearl products 😊

Respected Contributor

In what country are these products made please?

Thanks!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Frequent Contributor

This looks interesting but I'm very confused about the foundation shades.  I'm usually considered "neutral medium" but this medium looks much darker.   Any suggestions ladies? TIA

Contributor

I wear warm ivory in Bobbi brown stick foundation.  Would i wear Fair or Light in the TSV?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Onefunmia wrote:

Are these products cream or pressed powder?  I am 60 and lately, I can see my fine lines  if pictures are taken.  Would love something that covers or obscures the fine lines.  I find that powder just settles in the lines and accentuates them.

thank you!

@Eve_Pearl   @Pecky           I would like to know this as well. It does look like cream but I am wondering why the description is missing this valuable information. I prefer cream for the same reason as @Onefunmia.

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I would say light.