Not applicable

I have been using philosophy products for many yrs now, and read many reviews prior to making many purchases. Most of the reviews i see constantly ask for the return of eternal grace! I don't know why it's been dc'd, but so many women love it, i can't imagine it being taken out of stock. My proposal is to bring it back as a 64oz. body lotion(or emulsion), 64oz. shower gel, and a 4oz. bottle of the edt, or edp. maybe even a spritz to go with it..... i realize this is a very big undertaking, but i really think this is something that would sell out within a very short amount of time and make a lot of people VERY happy!!!! honestly, i don't think a moderately high price would even deter the majority of eternal grace lovers. All i ask is that this request be considered. maybe not this year, but at least for next year, and an auto-delivery; even if it were just the original order and a second order later in the year, would be a hit!!! as i said, please give this consideration, i'm sure it will be a huge hit!!!!

Contributor

Re: Eternal Grace TSV PLEASE!!!

I totally agree! It's a beautiful fragrance - my favorite after Amazing Grace. It's also perfect for summer and I'm rationing the last of my Eternal Grace to use this summer... Smiley Sad

I don't understand why they can't bring it in once a year or something. I understand that Philosophy retired it - but so many Philosophy girls want it back - so why not do a "run" of it once or twice a year? It would SELL!!

I like your idea - a 4 oz. fragrance, big shower gel and lotion - boom. Done!

Come on QVC - save us! It could be exclusive to QVC since you can't get it anywhere else!

Super Contributor

Re: Eternal Grace TSV PLEASE!!!

Eternal Grace was great. But they don't make it any longer. You need to scream at the Q and Philosophy if you want them to drag it back out of the vault.