Super Contributor

Some products are not for everyone, they offer products in every price range. I can say this you get what you pay for. I am far from rich but I do have nice skin and at 76 I don't have wrinkles. Skin is something you have to either want it or you don't. I have tried that product as a sample and it is a nice product, but I also grew up wearing hardly any makeup at all. Skin care products is what I buy to maintain my skin, living in a very humid climate. 

Respected Contributor
Good product, good price, purchased it. I have no allergies to EL, been using for yesrs.
Super Contributor

Re: Estee Lauder tsv

[ Edited ]

My makeup is a plant based diet & exercise. I have Rosacea, & when I put chemicals on my face I have a flair-up. I keep it under control by letting my face go au naturale.

Trusted Contributor
If you notice none of the hosts said they use this product. And like others here who received samples in their gift with purchase at the counter, I have tried it and it didn’t agree with my sensitive skin. The only two items I ever bought from ES that didn’t bother me were their lip pencils and eye liner pencils. I bought them both for many years because I had no reaction. Thankfully nowadays companies are making more clean beauty products without fragrance that I can use safely.
Valued Contributor

I wouldn't purchase Estee Lauder from Amazon. You have no idea what you are actually receiving. The TSV also had other items included. 

Valued Contributor

My mother is in her late 80s and has used this forever! he looks amazing!!!

I didn't buy this because they test on animals!!

Honored Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

I wouldn't purchase Estee Lauder from Amazon. You have no idea what you are actually receiving. The TSV also had other items included. 

That's the risk a person takes when they purchase from anywhere outside the EL's website, not just from amazon.